Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, McSic & also Dave.

I 'm glad to see a new tournament will be happening this mid february 2019, & here it is, I logged on and i joined multiple of rooms, tdm's aswell on Clan/War, and im a bit curious why there are players who use/using a non donor item, all of them are using non donor 60 - below, even meds, Why don't we host Tournament Every Month?

It's like all players are excited for this coming tournament, even those who are not aware about the tournament, they also use a non donor which is great i know that 95% of the players right now in the server are having donors.

I know it's just a tournament, a tournament that is for Decent/Pros. But You know, If we could have a room tag for none donors it would be great? since v8 is forcing players to be good, rather than spamming [r] [ia]?

Think about it, [ND] > None Donors.

Sorry for the english hope u can understand it well.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

Glaizel (02-08-2019), ijramist (02-08-2019), jackiechan (02-08-2019), randomserver (02-08-2019), Tzunami best0 (02-08-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    gr8 idea m8, i also use no donor for scrim practice with my buddi, now they all gone. i cr8 a room and i put no d0n0r and they still fkin uses donors there are few ppl that can understand but dood there are garbage fck that cant understand what none donors is lmfao

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jackiechan View Post
    gr8 idea m8, i also use no donor for scrim practice with my buddi, now they all gone. i cr8 a room and i put no d0n0r and they still fkin uses donors there are few ppl that can understand but dood there are garbage fck that cant understand what none donors is lmfao
    Exactly, but thats what they want, if they want to go fight u with no donors they will, if not they won't remove their donors for u. cause somtimes it's too lazy to remove it.

Hc Spiderman
    Once every 3 month at max, the tournament items should be noticeable, it's an achievement on it's own and if everyone wears it I don't think many will partcipate.

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bokkers View Post
    Once every 3 month at max, the tournament items should be noticeable, it's an achievement on it's own and if everyone wears it I don't think many will partcipate.
    I thought every once a year LOL, co'z the last tournament was back in 2018. And they're giving decent shotgun and the sword which is what i would like to have.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bokkers View Post
    I think you're right, They can't host an Tournament every month, have to wait for 3 months to host again, Which is really good since it's a good tourny sword & shotgun, hoping for the ROOM modifier tags tho for those who want to improve their skills, since every1 is like wanting to be this server more simple and unique, if every1 will be using non donors, we might attract other players out there that left co'z they can't deal with those who have doners since they can't deal much damage coz non donor, we should come up with a new room mod tag, which is [ND] that will improve the players of freestylegunz, aswell as the community itself, for not just spammingshot with their lbs and saying they can just walk and play around.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bökkers View Post
    Tournament items aint had any value since every random newgen staff got them since day1.

9. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Zachary (02-10-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you need to ensure that you have enough players too!

11. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Oriqin (02-10-2019)

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    you need to ensure that you have enough players too!
    It will do the trick, we need that [ND] room tag.
    It's for those players who want fairer fight ingame + intense gameplay.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by randomserver View Post
    it will do the trick, we need that [nd] room tag.
    It's for those players who want fairer fight ingame + intense gameplay.
    my dood i think the admins might support this thread and may added in game soon but uk they keep updating n updating, which is good i see the effort from mcsic working hard. Gr8 suggestion, still the admins decision.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information