Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    The current way clan wars work gives the players no incentive to leave the base. This results in camping and boring and frustrating games. Most if not all other successive shooters have an objective that is not just killing the entire enemy team entirely because of this problem. I understand its not probably plausible and probably not even wanted by the community to add a secondary objective to clan wars.

However I do think that there's something we could do to counteract this problem.
    Every map should have hp and ap spawns that are located in key areas near the middle of the map. This would give people the incentive to actually leave the base. Because in certain maps (**** mansion) there is literally next to no reason to leave the base because you gain nothing out of it.
    This way by giving up map control you're losing the free hp/ap.

I think the most well made map we have right now is weapon shop basically because of these reasons. By holing up in your base you're giving up alot! Even the heal near the base is in a spot where you are exposed should you try to get it while camping. And it should be used as a baseline for all the other maps we have.

If you dont agree please try to change my mind!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Lawri (02-12-2019), ViktorBCII (02-13-2019)

Thread Information