Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    The current way clan wars work gives the players no incentive to leave the base. This results in camping and boring and frustrating games. Most if not all other successive shooters have an objective that is not just killing the entire enemy team entirely because of this problem. I understand its not probably plausible and probably not even wanted by the community to add a secondary objective to clan wars.

However I do think that there's something we could do to counteract this problem.
    Every map should have hp and ap spawns that are located in key areas near the middle of the map. This would give people the incentive to actually leave the base. Because in certain maps (**** mansion) there is literally next to no reason to leave the base because you gain nothing out of it.
    This way by giving up map control you're losing the free hp/ap.

I think the most well made map we have right now is weapon shop basically because of these reasons. By holing up in your base you're giving up alot! Even the heal near the base is in a spot where you are exposed should you try to get it while camping. And it should be used as a baseline for all the other maps we have.

If you dont agree please try to change my mind!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Lawri (02-12-2019), ViktorBCII (02-13-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Could also allow people to have both meds & nades in CW, that way camps could be naded & rushed, since you have no risk of getting potshotted while nading

I agree that map spawns should be placed more towards the middle to make it more fair like you said, but I highly doubt they will be changed as that's how gunz has been for a long time

4. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Awful (02-12-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    This will not fix maps like Town, BA, and Castle

Town - no middle ground for spawns, explains why there isn't spawns
    BA - same as town, with the exception of the ammo spawn, might be able to change it to HP?
    Castle - there is no where to put HP spawns since AP's are already in the middle of the map.

However, Mansion can easily be fixed by implementing the spawns that comes with Deathmatch.
    Last edited by Hart; 02-12-2019 at 01:00 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Awful (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Town is a problematic one indeed. I have no actual idea how to implement the changes on that map. However if anyone comes up with a reasonable solution I'm all ears. While we might not be able to fix all maps. I think its still better to fix the maps we can.

The castle mid ap spawns could be boosted to award players who play aggressive while punishing the person playing passive.

I dont know how hard it is to add spawns in to locations not previously used, but I think there's plenty of open space in battle arena you could palace a heal on and as you mentioned even on the top of the pillar. In battle arena you could also remove the ammo spawns. So people who camp and spam could actually run out of ammo.

As for the nade suggestion. It's all good if you increase the max weight a person can carry. It's not fair to expect every person to have a cat in the hat.
    Last edited by Awful; 02-12-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Town is a problematic one indeed. I have no actual idea how to implement the changes on that map. However if anyone comes up with a reasonable solution I'm all ears. While we might not be able to fix all maps. I think its still better to fix the maps we can.

The castle mid ap spawns could be boosted to award players who play aggressive while punishing the person playing passive.

I dont know how hard it is to add spawns in to locations not previously used, but I think there's plenty of open space in battle arena you could palace a heal on and as you mentioned even on the top of the pillar. In battle arena you could also remove the ammo spawns. So people who camp and spam could actually run out of ammo.

As for the nade suggestion. It's all good if you increase the max weight a person can carry. It's not fair to expect every person to have a cat in the hat.
    Its extremely easy to add or remove spawns on any map, its just stored in an xml.

9. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Awful (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    In that case I don't see a problem with adding heals in unconventional spots that are hard to get to. Like in mansion you could even add them on top of the chandeliers. While this would totally affect how the game is played with people camping. Its a major risk to go for the heals while in a game where people aren't camping. And even adding a heal and ap in the middle of battle arena could do the trick.
    Last edited by Awful; 02-12-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Do you realise CW is most 2nd most dead channel after duel tourament?
    I see ppl come up to me and ask for cw. CW channel isn't active so fk it.

12. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

cabel (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Do you realise CW is most 2nd most dead channel after duel tourament?
    I see ppl come up to me and ask for cw. CW channel isn't active so fk it.
    I dont mean to be rude but if you have no input don't post at all.

14. The following user said thank you to Awful for this useful post:

ViktorBCII (02-13-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but if you have no input don't post at all.
    SALUTE. I KNOW IM NOT IN THE EGO THREAD BUT I SWEAR U ARE RIGHT, THEYLL CAMP ALL DAY THERE ARE NO REASON FOR THE M TO GET OUT AND FITE LIKE A DUELER LIKE ME. THERES SOMTHING THAT HAS TO BE CHANGE, AND NOT TO BE AM I SORRY FOR PARTICIPATING TI THIS THREAD BUT AS A LEGENDARY EDUELER SINCE 1546 I HAVE TO SPEAK ALSO..

NOW MANSION TOWN CASTLE, THOSE MAP ARE THE MOST WELL KNOWN MAP AND ADDING HP AND AP IN THE MIDDLE MAP IS KINDA BAD IDEA, THERE ARE THINGS THAT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAT IS NEEDED TO BE FIX RATHER THAN MAKING A NEW IDEA FOR JUST ADDING HP AP IN MIDDLE AREA OF THE MAPS.

NUMBER ONE BOIS LISTEN, .. AM I SORRY IF MY ENGLIAH IS BEEED... SO HERE IT IS AE ISSUE, THERE ARE FEW NOT VERI PRO PLAYER ABUSIG IT. IF THEY CANT WIN AGAINTS U THEYLL JUST RJ. MEANING HE WILL NOT SEE U OR HE CAN SEE U BUT UR M8 CAN SEE HIM..

AND THIS 1 MIGHT ERESOLVE UR VERI CUTE PROVLEMOO AWFUL... REMAKE OF MANSION TOWN CASTLE LOST SHRIEN DUNGEON BATTLE ARENa PORT, TO V2 MEANING NO HIDING SPOTS FOR THEM TO GO NO BS NOTHING ONLY MID U ADMINS DECIDE WHAT SHOULD IT BE LOOK LIKE, LIKE ADD FEW WALLS THAT PLAYERS MIGHT HIDE FOR A FEW SEC TO RELOAD, AND EACH SIDE OF THE MAP NEAR MIDDLE THERE WILL BE A HP AP.. KKKKK TTTYYTYY

- - - Updated - - -

AM I TIRED AND MY NOSE IS BLEEDIN SO HARF COZ OF ENGLISH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUT I CAN SUGGEST A VERI VERI CUTE MAP THAT I MADE.... I MYSEFL HAVE A SERVER AND I ADD BOTS IN IT HHHHHHHH AND I CW WITH BOTS AND THAT MAP IS NOT THAT BAD... MY SKILLS FOR MAKING MAP IS NOT GOOD SO GGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

16. The following user said thank you to jackiechan for this useful post:

Awful (02-16-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jackiechan View Post
    salute. I know im not in the ego thread but i swear u are right, theyll camp all day there are no reason for the m to get out and fite like a dueler like me. Theres somthing that has to be change, and not to be am i sorry for participating ti this thread but as a legendary edueler since 1546 i have to speak also..

Now mansion town castle, those map are the most well known map and adding hp and ap in the middle map is kinda bad idea, there are things that is much more important that is needed to be fix rather than making a new idea for just adding hp ap in middle area of the maps.

Number one bois listen, .. Am i sorry if my engliah is beeed... So here it is ae issue, there are few not veri pro player abusig it. If they cant win againts u theyll just rj. Meaning he will not see u or he can see u but ur m8 can see him..

And this 1 might eresolve ur veri cute provlemoo awful... Remake of mansion town castle lost shrien dungeon battle arena port, to v2 meaning no hiding spots for them to go no bs nothing only mid u admins decide what should it be look like, like add few walls that players might hide for a few sec to reload, and each side of the map near middle there will be a hp ap.. Kkkkk tttyytyy

- - - updated - - -

am i tired and my nose is bleedin so harf coz of english ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i can suggest a veri veri cute map that i made.... I mysefl have a server and i add bots in it hhhhhhhh and i cw with bots and that map is not that bad... My skills for making map is not good so gggggggg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    at the top part is ae issue is what i meant to say hhhhhhh am i sorry

18. The following user said thank you to jackiechan for this useful post:

Awful (02-16-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information