Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Going to need to make it an adjustable room option in order to give everyone the ability to play it their way. Which is likely over a thousand different ways.
    How about a [accuracy100] [accuracy80] tag LMAO

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Country
    Thanks
    Okay played the dev serv briefly with a friend, overall opinion is it works fairly well the only issue I've found so far is it seems to be a bit inconsistent with fast paced moves like LD, i'm not sure how the animation cancel will affect any of this or rather if it does at all, works much better up close for pbs overall good job so far, i'll release more info when i play more.

Thanks for the effort

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Haven't played a lot with it but thusfar it seems consistant and damage is fair with the hits you pull off. Yes ofcourse 10 damage shots still happen, BanRays video is a good example. Just gotta learn to hit the center of the character for the most damage, its how shotguns work in any shooter.

Having complaints now is basically saying: i want to hit half ass shots and do pb damage

Thats just not how it works

------- edit
    Played some tdm with the new spread.
    new spread feels like a rebalance of shotguns imo. it feels good on close range but doesn't really do much damage on medium/long range.

i prefer the 20% spread (current spread on live servers)
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 02-24-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    Is the current spread on the test server as wide as the vanilla spread, or is it reduced by 20% and simply has new pellet patterns? If it's the former, can you let us test it with a larger/bigger spread value (increase it by 10%?)
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 02-24-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Is the current spread on the test server as wide as the vanilla spread, or is it reduced by 20% and simply has new pellet patterns? If it's the former, can you let us test it with a larger/bigger spread value (increase it by 10%?)
    ur suggestion is so garbage thats y everyplayers left i bet every1 wants 1.5. version Anti lead sucks they say its fix now every1is gone 0 dmg hit now it fix? idontknow 99.9% says by McSic and till now it deals 0 dmg 0.1..

Everyday fgunz is losing players day by day even those who beg ingame for coins i dont see them anymore there are few but still losing players.
    Making ur own hitbox spread etc it's useless u must follow kgunz server on what hitbox itwas in their server aswell the one ur talking about. go every gunz server ull see down 1.5 version they have 4.4version but its the servers version but everything thatincludes hitbox etc lead spread are the same at it was 1.5.
    and the massive change for fgunzv7 is a lost for every single players of fgunz i know it is time to release a new version of fgunzv8 but dont u see what just happen? and what they complain? about fgunzv8?
    I appreciate the effort of the admins about the Turbo,Cosmetics,ETC. but dude it has to be classic with modern style of a gunz server?
    Instead of suggesting decreasing the spread of the shotgun? why dont try come up with a new twist with CWS. cw is the most attractable for most players. AE Issue still happens alot when every1 to me is 50 ping. once a player leave by the next match up hes gonna be ae except those who didnt leave?
    and anyways this suggestion is garbage.
    to the admins no offend but u see what happend.
    dont blame any1 or even the devs it justhas to happpen sometimes , sometimes u win sometimes u losses.
    so this time dont fck up or it will be the last version of fgnz.

as i speak this is just my opinion.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by President View Post
    ur suggestion is so garbage thats y everyplayers left
    I'm not quite sure why you're rambling about stuff that's irrelevant to this topic. My suggestion hasn't even been implemented, so I don't see how players could've quit over it.

Originally Posted by President View Post
    Instead of suggesting decreasing the spread of the shotgun? why dont try come up with a new twist with CWS.
    That's not what I suggested. Read my first post again. Decreased accuracy = wider spread = making it more similar to what the game's spread originally was. The tighter (reduced) spread is an issue for some of us, and I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest changes that will restore the game to its original state or something close to it.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I think this semi-static spray has the potential to be an improvement to the game, it just has to be adjusted correctly.
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Haven't played a lot with it but thusfar it seems consistant and damage is fair with the hits you pull off. Yes ofcourse 10 damage shots still happen, BanRays video is a good example. Just gotta learn to hit the center of the character for the most damage, its how shotguns work in any shooter.

Having complaints now is basically saying: i want to hit half ass shots and do pb damage

Thats just not how it works

------- edit
    Played some tdm with the new spread.
    new spread feels like a rebalance of shotguns imo. it feels good on close range but doesn't really do much damage on medium/long range.

i prefer the 20% spread (current spread on live servers)
    That might mean you want the inner ring to be tighter (= more damage on distance). Or more pellets for the inner ring.

Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Neither nor. It's pretty much unrelated to that value. It has its own custom values. Sure I can make the outer ring 10% wider.

So I guess I will make the inner ring a little tighter and the outer ring a little wider.

Thanks
    Updated the gunz.exe in #58.

Modified the spray based on feedback (inner ring tighter, outer ring wider) and made it less random.

Tell me what you think of it.

Thanks
    No feedback.. hmm.. anyway.

Updated the gunz.exe in #58.

A very different take on this issue now. This came up as a random idea, showing you what we could do.
    For better balance I changed shotguns to 25 pellets (half damage per pellet) and added a seamless static circle consisting of 3 rings + center. Go try it and tell me what you think.

Country
    Thanks
    yall listen to people cant even aim and messing with the server lol no wonder fg loses so much players

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information