Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

The 20% lowered spread to increase accuracy doesn't feel "accurate" at all - it's just a constant 10-20 damage hit spree for some of us. People are able to block 3 full shots/36 pellets with a single block, which seems ridiculous. The previous patch with vanilla spread and the new antilead seemed to be pretty good after a long time, and it's what Gunz players have always been used to.

My suggestion is to either bring back the vanilla spread or reduce it only by 10% rather than 20%, so people with either preferences can compromise equally. Some people tried the more "accurate" spread only for 3 weeks and act like they can't play Gunz without it anymore. What about rest of the players who are used to the vanilla spread since the beginning? The anti-lead seems to be good and there are no more 0 damage hits, but the spread still continues to be an issue for many of us.

I'm not going to post a poll because several active players don't use the forums, and I don't think considering votes of inactive players who only lurk the forums are an accurate way to determine whether changes are required or not. I'm hoping we can test a slightly lowered accuracy value and see how things go.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 02-16-2019 at 01:02 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Dicaprio (02-16-2019), Skilly (02-16-2019), ViktorBCII (02-16-2019)

Thread Information