Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
Is the current spread on the test server as wide as the vanilla spread, or is it reduced by 20% and simply has new pellet patterns? If it's the former, can you let us test it with a larger/bigger spread value (increase it by 10%?)
ur suggestion is so garbage thats y everyplayers left i bet every1 wants 1.5. version Anti lead sucks they say its fix now every1is gone 0 dmg hit now it fix? idontknow 99.9% says by McSic and till now it deals 0 dmg 0.1..

Everyday fgunz is losing players day by day even those who beg ingame for coins i dont see them anymore there are few but still losing players.
Making ur own hitbox spread etc it's useless u must follow kgunz server on what hitbox itwas in their server aswell the one ur talking about. go every gunz server ull see down 1.5 version they have 4.4version but its the servers version but everything thatincludes hitbox etc lead spread are the same at it was 1.5.
and the massive change for fgunzv7 is a lost for every single players of fgunz i know it is time to release a new version of fgunzv8 but dont u see what just happen? and what they complain? about fgunzv8?
I appreciate the effort of the admins about the Turbo,Cosmetics,ETC. but dude it has to be classic with modern style of a gunz server?
Instead of suggesting decreasing the spread of the shotgun? why dont try come up with a new twist with CWS. cw is the most attractable for most players. AE Issue still happens alot when every1 to me is 50 ping. once a player leave by the next match up hes gonna be ae except those who didnt leave?
and anyways this suggestion is garbage.
to the admins no offend but u see what happend.
dont blame any1 or even the devs it justhas to happpen sometimes , sometimes u win sometimes u losses.
so this time dont fck up or it will be the last version of fgnz.

as i speak this is just my opinion.