Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Played about 30 rounds. The spread definitely favors highly accurate players.
    PB's do a shit ton if its a direct hit. 2-3 shooting someone is highly plausible. https://clips.twitch.tv/SpicyMistyElkUncleNox
    However, if you even slightly miss, you'll do almost no dmg. https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueBitte...utterJellyTime
    So basically the game is harder now but its rewarding when you actually aim.
    So, the question is, do you want to make the server harder for players and widen the skill gap?
    Especially when the server is at the position it currently is at now.

Also, damage definitely needs to be reduced for this spread.
    This is exactly how the current spread works right now - accurate aim = high dmg, less accurate aim = low dmg.
    Theres no reason to implement this new thing it will only make things worse as you stated the game becomes HARDER which is ALREADY hard enough.
    Please stop messing around the spread and any other stuff like hitbox.
    Last edited by Flow; 03-01-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    It's correct that players with better aim get rewarded by dealing more damage, I thought that's how it's supposed to be.

I agree that thats how it should be too, static spread is the most logical spread simply because gunz is a skill based game. However, judging by the servers position, implementing a static spread might not be a good idea. The static spread will only benefit highly accurate players, which is now only a very little percentage of the community. I don't think the server is in a position to make the game harder for casual players. Sadly, catering to cwer's isnt a good approach anymore.
    Static spread would've also been greatly beneficial when it comes to reviewing reports for hb/ab/af and any other enhance for aiming. But ohwell.

However, i feel that the discussion for reducing the number of spread patterns might still be a good idea for a balance between both competitive and casual players.
    Tweaking the spread % for casual players and reducing the spread patterns for competitive players.

Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This is exactly how the current spread works right now - accurate aim = high dmg, less accurate aim = low dmg.
    Not really, the live server's spread is still RNG based. It is not as OP for accurate players than the test server with static spread
    Last edited by Hart; 03-01-2019 at 10:08 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Hart for this useful post:

jackiechan (03-02-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I will do a few optional (and experimental) changes next update and we will see how it goes from there.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information