Thanks
    Ok so i haven't really played in years but playing again and back when played a lot had many many accounts cause i like switching between chars so today i went through like every account i had and they all worked accept my main account which i had donated on that account has seemed to vanish and when i tried to recover with the email i know i would of used on it it says it doesn't exist? like all my other accounts still there but the one account i actually donated with is gone like what the heck lol... anyway i could get some help i know the highest lvl char on that account should Be named OG Santa and another of the chars should be named Marimetsu cant really remember the other chars tho i think one might of been CryingPanda lol any way any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the lack of punctuation and bad grammar haha but im to lazy... oof that post count i know i wasnt much of a fourm guy but danggg lol guessing posts have been cleaned lol at least my join date is oldish lol
    Last edited by Santa; 02-17-2019 at 07:32 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Are you talking about the account 'Decon'? Can't find anything else and it seems like the user was kinda active recently so I'm not sure we're talking about the same account.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Are you talking about the account 'Decon'? Can't find anything else and it seems like the user was kinda active recently so I'm not sure we're talking about the same account.
    Yeah thats the account lol tells me wrong password tho but i used the same password for all accounts including my Decon420 account i know thats dumb lmao but when you have over 6 or 7 accounts it made it easy lol... sorry it took me so long to reply i was waiting for my new pc just hooked it up and dowloading stuff as of today(and i tend to forget to check forums lol)... also by kind of active does it just show some one tried to sign in or did some one actually play lol if so i guess some one got a hold of my account but i dunno why they would bother unless they really wanted my 1 donor sword and donor clothes that bad lmao... also if the Character Marimetsu is still on that account that is my very shitty and mostly inactive youtube channel which i may get back into now that i can do pc games as well as my ps4 games
    Last edited by Santa; 02-22-2019 at 06:19 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You have a lot of accounts, all of which have been logged into in the past 3 months. The character Marimetsu (deleted) was last used on October 2018. When was the last time you logged into that account?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    You have a lot of accounts, all of which have been logged into in the past 3 months. The character Marimetsu (deleted) was last used on October 2018. When was the last time you logged into that account?
    I just recently came back i tend to come and go on gunz i was always a glad only player and glad has been hard to find last few years lol and the few who stick arround dam my hands cant handle it lmao but the account with Marimetsu probably haven't played it in 2 or 3 years or so because before i came back i didn't touch my pc for at least that long and the account i started playing a lot before i quit was my account with HighFrog on it lol so i guess someone really did steal my account lmao cause i would never Delete Marimetsu thats my main gaming name whether its youtube twitch ps4 lol guess someone was desperate for a donor sword? lol
    Last edited by Santa; 02-23-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Thread Information