Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    What are the odds of me stoping by to see how's everything going and I see this thread? How's Al'qaeda m3n? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Rofl, I see you after years and I automatically start speaking like a moron again. Nice to see you didn't kamikaze yet bro. Just came back to see how everything's going. Cya in 10 years ma lil bomba. I cherish our childhood memories. Most of them me rulin' you with ma stronk uc. hhhh take care brother.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    What are the odds of me stoping by to see how's everything going and I see this thread? How's Al'qaeda m3n? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Rofl, I see you after years and I automatically start speaking like a moron again. Nice to see you didn't kamikaze yet bro. Just came back to see how everything's going. Cya in 10 years ma lil bomba. I cherish our childhood memories. Most of them me rulin' you with ma stronk uc. hhhh take care brother.
    LMFAOOO Imy bro we had some good times! Im gonna start playing a lil in a month or two if you’re down to come play again? Also follow me on ig so we can talk more.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    we destroyed cw together but i was the carry
    hi moh

LMAO OPETH Calm down you were ASSCHEEKS in cw! Jk sup bro how you been?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Thread Information