McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    I'm very busy studies unlike other nerds who are always online lets not mention names.
    I joined to play the tourney for fun. I agreed on EVERY timezone the enemy team told us about. and finally we agreed to have the match it was 4 days ago I think at 23: 30 PM israel time.

and it was late but I agreed, just to finish the match. and sadly the enemy team didn't show up we waited 45mins in the game room and its all recorded on the stream and they accused us of ddosin their mate. lol and none of us was banned for hacking before, unlike the enemy team. they were all online when we created the room but none joined it they were saying the sub is getting on for 45mins.. and none came.
    now we are about to get DQ because we couldn't play in the last 3 days, we are busy im having exam tomorrow and my mates are busy as well..
    WE ARE GETTING DQ because we couldn't play in the last 3 days but we agreed on ALL the timezonezzzzz they suggested and they kept changing and finally they didnt show up for the match.. and now its our fault because we couldn't play in the last 3 days.

let me hear your voice people.
    Last edited by Sam; 02-25-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Why play when you know you are busy lol, not like u were gonna win the tourny anyway

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why play when you know you are busy lol, not like u were gonna win the tourny anyway
    doesnt matter, and i was busy only the last 3 days, we can get rank 2 or 3 = coins? i dont want to win the tourney. still bro.. it matters

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    idk every tourney they have new rules =d

me and ommadawn were dq'd from 2v2 tourney vs akimbo for being '30' min late

just a tourney u loser stop qq

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Seems weird that you would be THAT busy that you can't take a break for an hour just to play the tourney, but you sure got time to write this thread qq'ing about it.

If you think you can resolve this with the tourney hosts then PM them but this thread isn't going to help, especially if you just use it to say stuff like
    hey dude shouldn't u be banned for hacking? and you were qqing?

and im not qqing you nerd i just wrote this down to see what other people gonna say..
    and btw akimbos team didn't show up for the match.

and don't reply to my posts again you scrub
    When someone gives you a normal comment.

Thread Information