Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello all, its me. Whatever you want to name me ill take it. But one person i will name who is trash is starpower oh and loulan. Well they are basically one person because both are pretty trash. idk how they still even have a gunz career tbh, maybe they just keeping the trashman a source of income. i can still smell the shit stains of their diapers ive had to take out. true gods of gunz. nawww wut im sayin'? anyways i hope the best for these two since gunz wasnt their forte, i hope maybe they get famous like the cash me outside girl did, by being a little bitch. ok sorry back to my real orginal reasoning for this post.

YourStar im back for you, i believe you're old enough now right? Haha if that's the case, i bought this ring a year ago waiting for this moment. Since Shayla never really wanted me, you were always the one in the back of mind, but i really wanted you infront of my crotch. i mean face. But yeah im back for you sweety, and i hope you've aged well.

Love you Mia.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

Halcyon (03-02-2019), k1ng_musa (03-01-2019), Mex (03-01-2019), Ommadawn (03-03-2019), Piccolo (03-14-2019), rise (03-02-2019), Sam (03-01-2019), Stuwadie (03-01-2019), Traumatiser (03-01-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by daboyflitzle View Post
    hello all, its me. Whatever you want to name me ill take it. But one person i will name who is trash is starpower oh and loulan. Well they are basically one person because both are pretty trash. Idk how they still even have a gunz career tbh, maybe they just keeping the trashman a source of income. I can still smell the shit stains of their diapers ive had to take out. True gods of gunz. Nawww wut im sayin'? Anyways i hope the best for these two since gunz wasnt their forte, i hope maybe they get famous like the cash me outside girl did, by being a little bitch. Ok sorry back to my real orginal reasoning for this post.

yourstar im back for you, i believe you're old enough now right? Haha if that's the case, i bought this ring a year ago waiting for this moment. Since shayla never really wanted me, you were always the one in the back of mind, but i really wanted you infront of my crotch. I mean face. But yeah im back for you sweety, and i hope you've aged well.

love you mia.
    trash

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jackiechan View Post
    trash
    shut the fck up great wall of china lookin ass bitch

5. The following user said thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

Halcyon (03-02-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    YourStar im back for you, i believe you're old enough now right? Haha if that's the case, i bought this ring a year ago waiting for this moment. Since Shayla never really wanted me, you were always the one in the back of mind, but i really wanted you infront of my crotch. i mean face. But yeah im back for you sweety, and i hope you've aged well.

Love you Mia.
    Heard she recently gone through a breakup so goodluck fam

Ren Kaidou's Avatar kinda classy, kinda hood

Country
    Thanks
    Hello all, its me. Whatever you want to name me ill take it. But one person i will name who is trash is starpower oh and loulan. Well they are basically one person because both are pretty trash. idk how they still even have a gunz career tbh, maybe they just keeping the trashman a source of income. i can still smell the shit stains of their diapers ive had to take out. true gods of gunz. nawww wut im sayin'? anyways i hope the best for these two since gunz wasnt their forte, i hope maybe they get famous like the cash me outside girl did, by being a little bitch. ok sorry back to my real orginal reasoning for this post.

Love you Mia.
    no 1 cares trrasss
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger

Those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters

And you will know my name is the Lord,

when I lay my vengeance upon you."

- Ariana Grande

uwu

Country
    Thanks

Love you Mia.
    I may not know who you are, but dear fella i wish you good luck. Godspeed.

9. The following user said thank you to Lawri for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (03-03-2019)

Thanks
    legend
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Thanks

Love you Mia.
    Tumor

Banned

Thanks

Love you Mia.
    u want to wife yourstar with a year old ring?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Looool ily brian

14. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (03-03-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information