Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
I disagree, ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.
Would be better to make a new rank for this reward instead of adding them to the ELITE list, though I agree some should not have been on the ELITE list by contribution/effort.

Perhaps a rank name like "legend" or "no lifer" would fit more.
rofl i didn't notice they also give that ELITE member LOL hahahaha
for just bein active all day u get ELITE, Problem is It's already implemented Zeino got his ELITE. for just bein Active all day It should be a diffrent one not ELITE. like u said ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.

Probably those who want ELITE just be active all day questin and do tdm couple of hours then afk and after 300 days bem u get ELITE CONGRATS!

It's no longer elite. long live Questers! i need to be active tho i might get ELITE one day

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
I disagree, ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.
Would be better to make a new rank for this reward instead of adding them to the ELITE list, though I agree some should not have been on the ELITE list by contribution/effort.

Perhaps a rank name like "legend" or "no lifer" would fit more.
And also those who got their ELITE didn't contribute or anything? it's not because they're active ingame they're contributing to the community.

theres a big diffrence between contributing and being active. active is when ur having fun playing the game thats y u are active ingame, and contributing is something that u do what regular players do for example Doing Events, there are few retard s that says rigged when u host right? and u as an ET u do ur job and just ignored those ***s.

i might get removed again from this thread BET.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Completely disagree, theres a lot more people out there that contributed way more to this server then staff members who now have the ELITE rank. You’re basicly saying if you don’t have the time or capability to be a staff member you shouldn’t deserve elite, lol.
Probably those who just got their ELITE will be like wtf u guys talkin about. ROFL coz we againts them we no like elites given to randoms just like that LOL