Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    ELITE ranks look neat. But I can't play straight for long...

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That's still in place, with a max of +100% after 10 days.

Thank you dave <3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Let's be honest these top 3 players deserve Elite just like every other Elite, they deserve it even more than some Elites we had
    I disagree, ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.
    Would be better to make a new rank for this reward instead of adding them to the ELITE list, though I agree some should not have been on the ELITE list by contribution/effort.

Perhaps a rank name like "legend" or "no lifer" would fit more.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

President (03-04-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I disagree, ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.
    Would be better to make a new rank for this reward instead of adding them to the ELITE list, though I agree some should not have been on the ELITE list by contribution/effort.

Completely disagree, theres a lot more people out there that contributed way more to this server then staff members who now have the ELITE rank. You’re basicly saying if you don’t have the time or capability to be a staff member you shouldn’t deserve elite, lol.

6. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

President (03-04-2019)

Country
    Thanks

rofl i didn't notice they also give that ELITE member LOL hahahaha
    for just bein active all day u get ELITE, Problem is It's already implemented Zeino got his ELITE. for just bein Active all day It should be a diffrent one not ELITE. like u said ELITE was made for the people that contributed a lot to the community as a staff member, not by just playing a lot.

Probably those who want ELITE just be active all day questin and do tdm couple of hours then afk and after 300 days bem u get ELITE CONGRATS!

It's no longer elite. long live Questers! i need to be active tho i might get ELITE one day

- - - Updated - - -

And also those who got their ELITE didn't contribute or anything? it's not because they're active ingame they're contributing to the community.

theres a big diffrence between contributing and being active. active is when ur having fun playing the game thats y u are active ingame, and contributing is something that u do what regular players do for example Doing Events, there are few retard s that says rigged when u host right? and u as an ET u do ur job and just ignored those ***s.

i might get removed again from this thread BET.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Completely disagree, theres a lot more people out there that contributed way more to this server then staff members who now have the ELITE rank. You’re basicly saying if you don’t have the time or capability to be a staff member you shouldn’t deserve elite, lol.
    Probably those who just got their ELITE will be like wtf u guys talkin about. ROFL coz we againts them we no like elites given to randoms just like that LOL

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Mike;1048191]Completely disagree, theres a lot more people out there that contributed way more to this server then staff members who now have the ELITE rank. You’re basicly saying if you don’t have the time or capability to be a staff member you shouldn’t deserve elite, lol.[/QUOTE

TLDR; yes, still I think there are some ELITES who did not deserve their rank.

That is why I suggested a new rank like "legend" or "legendary".

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=StephanM;1048194]
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Completely disagree, theres a lot more people out there that contributed way more to this server then staff members who now have the ELITE rank. You’re basicly saying if you don’t have the time or capability to be a staff member you shouldn’t deserve elite, lol.[/QUOTE

TLDR; yes, still I think there are some ELITES who did not deserve their rank.

That is why I suggested a new rank like "legend" or "legendary".
    Half the people who are elite doesn't deserve it lol. I think that if you've spent this much time on gunz on a daily basis then they're worthy of the title. I see no reason to give a new rank to 3 people who has proven to be a huge part of fgunz. They deserve it just as much as any ex-staff member Imo.

So many ex-staff members have lost their titles because they've turned into such huge assholes. For a while I think they turned the elite status into something ugly. We need more elites that's still part of the game and I think this is an excellent way to do it.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

McSic (03-04-2019), Shang (03-04-2019), Zeino (03-04-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    @linzor

True, those 3 people deserve it more than anything. Just the way it was giving elite to ex staff just didnt make sense to me, fewer contribution then a lot of players who don’t get the appreciation. And for the asshole part, yes there are a lot who think their elite rank is superior and think they can get away with shit easier then non elites eg; taint, no offense tho

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Hart (03-04-2019), Shang (03-04-2019)

μ

Country
    Thanks

14. The following 7 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

EternalBeast (03-04-2019), Ganggbangg (03-04-2019), Hart (03-04-2019), Ommadawn (03-04-2019), rise (03-05-2019), Shang (03-04-2019), StephanM (03-04-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Keep this thread clean guys, it's not an ego thread.

16. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Glaizel (03-04-2019)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information