Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Xiaomi's Avatar Opxx

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Dave is still looking into it, please stand by.
    '' So what's going on ? until now we waiting until when we have chance to reward ? for waiting the activity pts to be fix ? if been fixed already back to another 1 pt again ?????? my friend ign : McGregor he completed all days present like him what he have reward ? also me ! ill play more and most

Thanks waiting for kindly response ''

2. The following user said thank you to Xiaomi for this useful post:

King (03-09-2019)

Chimera's Avatar Feeling the moment

Country
    Thanks
    what am i supposed to do with luckyboxes, when i have all of these 5 legendary items ;p
    ^AChimera

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    what am i supposed to do with luckyboxes, when i have all of these 5 legendary items ;p
    You can open again and give it to me.

LOL

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I've checked 1000 accounts from yesterday that played and everyone had their points properly adjusted.

A lot of you play just under 3 hours and/or are 5 minutes short of the 3 hour minimum.
    Then we have a lot of people who do play 3 hours but don't do anything in-game.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Hart (03-11-2019), MrKingS (03-11-2019)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I've checked 1000 accounts from yesterday that played and everyone had their points properly adjusted.

A lot of you play just under 3 hours and/or are 5 minutes short of the 3 hour minimum.
    so broken, i did 2.5 hrs non stop clan war on stream and no points?

MrKingS's Avatar Vogue_Destiny

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post

im playing a what like 4 hours today 2 hours active and 1 o 2 afk or in room training and don't get any lucky box so ?
    RevenGe

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    its ture! even i played for 6 hour and i did not got my active point !
    you must fix it

10. The following user said thank you to MONTBLANC for this useful post:

King (03-10-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I really do believe this system could work efficiently and the rewards are really promising but seeing that its absolutely unclear that how much you actually have to play its kinda annoying. Sure there is the 3 hours and ‘X’ exp you should earn but in training rooms there is no exp to get but you can still play in these rooms, and seriously like almost %50 of the server plays in these rooms so I’m kinda sceptic about how efficient the system is.

Also if you miss one day of playing it completely breaks your activity streak and you’re down to 0 which is a huge setback. Maybe an option for ‘X’ days or points you build up that you can use to keep the streak going because you are not able to play?

To give a rough example: Lets say 10 points will give you the ability to skip a day but still get the rewards, and for each day played and meet the requirments obviously, you would get 0,5 points a day. Not sure if this is even possible to fit into the system but just some quick thinking.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I really do believe this system could work efficiently and the rewards are really promising but seeing that its absolutely unclear that how much you actually have to play its kinda annoying. Sure there is the 3 hours and ‘X’ exp you should earn but in training rooms there is no exp to get but you can still play in these rooms, and seriously like almost %50 of the server plays in these rooms so I’m kinda sceptic about how efficient the system is.

Also if you miss one day of playing it completely breaks your activity streak and you’re down to 0 which is a huge setback. Maybe an option for ‘X’ days or points you build up that you can use to keep the streak going because you are not able to play?

To give a rough example: Lets say 10 points will give you the ability to skip a day but still get the rewards, and for each day played and meet the requirments obviously, you would get 0,5 points a day. Not sure if this is even possible to fit into the system but just some quick thinking.
    or maybe checkpoints that say if you reach 15 points you will drop down to 10 instead of 0, 25 to 20 etc, because some people cant play for reasons that are out of their control for a day or two, wouldnt be really fair for them to start over.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    If we make the exact requirements public then a lot of people will do the bare minimum and then log off.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

14. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Hart (03-11-2019)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information