Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 158
  1. #11
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Posts
    5,112
    Thanked
    1,427
    Thanks
    1,734
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Depends on the amount of kills/deaths/exp earned and such. Yes you can sit in the lobby, it still goes towards play time, but it also checks that other stuff, so you have to play - how much exactly we won't tell.

    So yes you have to be online for 3 hours but you don't have to play for 3 hours.
    Fair enough, can we get such a system for the forum too? Seeing i’m always here anyway

  2. #12
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,945
    Thanked
    554
    Thanks
    7,962
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fair enough, can we get such a system for the forum too? Seeing i’m always here anyway

  3. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    Mike (03-03-2019)

  4. #13
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    Posts
    99
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    7
    This is the best update <3

  5. #14
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Posts
    79
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    35
    My recommendation-
    Given the current state of the server, only player kill EXP should count for this system. No quests.

  6. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Posts
    5,112
    Thanked
    1,427
    Thanks
    1,734
    Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    My recommendation-
    Given the current state of the server, only player kill EXP should count for this system. No quests.
    ???????????

  7. #16
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    140
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    8
    Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    My recommendation-
    Given the current state of the server, only player kill EXP should count for this system. No quests.

    That's an insult to yourself, weird flex, but okay.

  8. #17
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,945
    Thanked
    554
    Thanks
    7,962
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Fake ELITE
    Let's be honest these top 3 players deserve Elite just like every other Elite, they deserve it even more than some Elites we had

  9. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    Hart (03-03-2019)

  10. #18
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    320
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    184
    maybe improve the streaming reward as well? like unique avatar? sword? gun ? coins?

    plus i really did like the tourney sword kodachi sword (never seen them get implemented) as well as the different color tourney swords.

  11. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    77
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    22
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    maybe improve the streaming reward as well? like unique avatar? sword? gun ? coins?

    plus i really did like the tourney sword kodachi sword (never seen them get implemented) as well as the different color tourney swords.
    they dont need improve 50 coins for 2 hours stream is fine lol

  12. #20
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    Posts
    99
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    7
    i cant play the gunz waiting for 1 hour i get some error

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)