Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Website

Everytime I login I check the box to remember my details but yet everytime I have to type it in again, or just make it so you just stay logged in? Just reallying annoying having to login every 10 minutes

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Can we stop with the stupid posts pls? Cleaned thread.

OT: Mike if you're using any browser these days they have a password keychain that remembers IDs and passwords of accounts on sites. With the Remember Me function too logging in and out of sites is a lot easier and faster now. Being permanently logged into a site is a privacy hazard since anyone can access your account if they're on your PC. Not against the idea but just dropping my two cents on the suggestion.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Can we stop with the stupid posts pls? Cleaned thread.

OT: Mike if you're using any browser these days they have a password keychain that remembers IDs and passwords of accounts on sites. With the Remember Me function too logging in and out of sites is a lot easier and faster now. Being permanently logged into a site is a privacy hazard since anyone can access your account if they're on your PC. Not against the idea but just dropping my two cents on the suggestion.
    Using google chrome, for some reason it doesn’t work. And whats the point of a remember me button when you try to login if it doesnt work?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Using google chrome, for some reason it doesn’t work. And whats the point of a remember me button when you try to login if it doesnt work?
    Works fine for me I just don't use it anymore. For chrome go to Settings -> Passwords and turn on 'Offer to save passwords ' and 'Auto sign-in' .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Works fine for me I just don't use it anymore. For chrome go to Settings -> Passwords and turn on 'Offer to save passwords ' and 'Auto sign-in' .
    That is on, its just that the function doesn’t work on the website. Other sites work perfectly fine for me

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    if ur talking about fgunz.net it doesn't work for me either, through google chrome.

forum works fine for me

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That is on, its just that the function doesn’t work on the website. Other sites work perfectly fine for me
    Weird, try clearing cache & cookies for fgunz.net and then login again, should come up with the option to save to the keychain.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i agree everything about saving passwords and logging in was always ambiguous to me, sometimes its impossible to login to the forum without checking the save details and it never remembers the details you put on fgunz.net

Thread Information