Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Well, that's an amusing post, Ommadawn nids a girl to "load" help him?

LADYkill / LADYrose? more like Catfishkill / CatfishRose, yes that sounds right.
    "pls unban dave i nid to ego / insult people on this game cuz im irrelevant irl, plz unban"
    Carefull who you mess with, kid searched me on facebook and tried to fight me irl cuz i called him out in game lmaoooo
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 03-15-2019 at 10:21 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Lawri (03-16-2019), Mia (03-16-2019), Ommadawn (03-16-2019), Ren Kaidou (03-17-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, do not take the 'internet trolls' to your heart, you actually gave in to DaBoyFlitzle which is kind of putting yourself up as a weak person.
    Just give no shits to these 'internet trolls', do not react to it at all and be the better person (the next time).

Best to request a thread close if I were you and leave it behind, move on with the good things you have.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

cabel (03-15-2019), Mia (03-16-2019), Ommadawn (03-16-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    LadyRose is fgunzs biggest retard imagine living in a basement playing gunz (just training room) and your idea of social life is the people you meet in that training room god damn autistic nerd also dont worry flitzle shes just playing hard to get...

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (03-16-2019), Ganggbangg (03-15-2019), Mia (03-16-2019)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    this thred turned from joking about a dude to actually egoing a dude/girl relax guys i thonk ladykill is a good person

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    He was on the forums 5 days ago, now when he comes back and see this with all the roast that's been going over him all this time, I'm PUH-REE-TEE sure he's gonna be pissed off!!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Hey, do not take the 'internet trolls' to your heart, you actually gave in to DaBoyFlitzle which is kind of putting yourself up as a weak person.
    Just give no shits to these 'internet trolls', do not react to it at all and be the better person (the next time).

Best to request a thread close if I were you and leave it behind, move on with the good things you have.
    whats the fun in that we barely get posts on this forum anyways

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    He was on the forums 5 days ago, now when he comes back and see this with all the roast that's been going over him all this time, I'm PUH-REE-TEE sure he's gonna be pissed off!!
    Shut the fukck up

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    i like how this thread shifted quickly from flexing on DaBoyFlitzle to publicly circlejerk ladyrose
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello you crusty ass bitch. Im glad you and your boyfriend are back together since you and paul didn't work out. All the coins he gave you, you probably let him go on a skype date with you. showed the goods and even probably let him finger u through his webcam. that's pretty dope though sis. i wish i had early dementia so i could forgot all those damn profile pics you've had. i could never decide which profile pic i was gonna choose to be what you looked like that day. Of course you had to switch it up to hide those gills you got, you got damn catfish. Im surprised your current "boyfriend" hasn't figured you out yet... Thas okay though, if you were a girl your pussy probably be like roast beef, dirty ass bum. im surprised you remember me trying to hit on you in 2016, glad you remember it. Made a mark with the infamous catfish of gunz. I hope you tell your kids about me, because damn im amazing. So goodluck with your new boyfriend ok. Shayla still sexier than you, always and forever, love you shayla <3

13. The following 5 users say thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

Mime (03-16-2019), Ommadawn (03-16-2019), Piccolo (03-16-2019), Ren Kaidou (03-17-2019), Traumatiser (03-16-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    Hello you crusty ass bitch. Im glad you and your boyfriend are back together since you and paul didn't work out. All the coins he gave you, you probably let him go on a skype date with you. showed the goods and even probably let him finger u through his webcam. that's pretty dope though sis. i wish i had early dementia so i could forgot all those damn profile pics you've had. i could never decide which profile pic i was gonna choose to be what you looked like that day. Of course you had to switch it up to hide those gills you got, you got damn catfish. Im surprised your current "boyfriend" hasn't figured you out yet... Thas okay though, if you were a girl your pussy probably be like roast beef, dirty ass bum. im surprised you remember me trying to hit on you in 2016, glad you remember it. Made a mark with the infamous catfish of gunz. I hope you tell your kids about me, because damn im amazing. So goodluck with your new boyfriend ok. Shayla still sexier than you, always and forever, love you shayla <3
    Looooooool omfg this is the most content this forum seen in over a year

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Beast (03-16-2019), Piccolo (03-16-2019)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information