• Good

7 58.33%
  • Bad

5 41.67%
    League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    Hey it's me, League the Fish.

I'm sure many of you have been a victim of scammers. There were to many cases too be count, so lets just stop there..

let me show you one of the typical example:
    So it all.... Begins with a friend suggesting a trade!

Mr.Devil: Hey friend i just rebirth!

Mr.Gullible: Nice! Free 100 coins for you!

Mr.Devil: But i still need 150 coins more for VIP! Mind trading? (Devil threw the bait)

Mr.Gullible: Trade what? (Its at this moment... he dug his own grave..)

Mr.Devil: Oh i got a extra permanent Black Infinity Shotgun from last time.
    Mr.Devil: why not i trade it to you for 150 coins instead of 200 coins? (Devil threw the bait)

Mr.Gullible: Sure? i actually have been waiting for Black Infinity to be on sale 'Item of the day'. No luck!!

Mr.Devil: Isn't this just nice? Then sent me 150 to Pi****CE and i sent you the gun after i get my VIP pass.

Mr.Gullible: Hehe you the best bro! I just sent you already. Go check

Mr.Devil: Alright let me go check. Be right back!

Mr.Gullible: Bro, i have not receive the gun. sent yet?
    The user could not be found. (It's at this moment he knew he ****ed up...)

SOLUTION TIME!

Add a Trading System into Fgunz! Same like any MMORPG games they can could trade items or coins in game only both players confirm the items in the trade window and confirmed by both side.

So here is the thing admins/designer. if you could implement this safe trading function, i can only think of 2 ways.. whichever is easier to code.

1. Implement a trading function on our main website fguns.net eg; https://fgunz.net/inventory/trading.
    - this method its easy to make but the process of trade is abit longer.. treat it like responding to your EMAIL.
    - person 'A' created a trade mail to person 'B'. Person A drag the item he want to trade from his inventory into a box provided. Then person A also select from a drop down list which item he would like to receive from person 'B' in order to trade.
    - It also means fgunz will be the middle man holding the items before the trade! finally up to 3 days if the deal requirement was not met. The trade will automatically be voided.

2. Implement a trading function on a new channel for trading.
    - This might need a bit of work designing the interface and retrieving data from main database and display into the game. For example. to be able to view all my donation items/ lucky box /cosmetic which have not be activated/redeemed in-game.

- Advantage is user-friendly and quick! people get to have a safe trade on the spot at the new trade channel.
    - Having a safe trade environment will encourage more trade to be done. When there are increased volume of trade... it means donators have a direct proportionate increase of spending. The rest that comes after that is MORE PROFIT.

Here comes to a end of my short solution/ business pitch for a better user experience in Fgunz.

Admins who want to know more of my idea and implementation please slide into my mail and drop me a text! Thank you.

So hey guys.. thanks for taking up your time to read my post to the end. If you guys think this post is awesome, please also write your own ideas and good wishes by commenting on my post!

Lastly i want you to vote for this post if its Good idea or Bad idea!

your best fishy,
    League
    Last edited by leexuanyi; 03-20-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    This has been suggested many times before and declined each time.
    What if people trade items of hacked/stolen accounts? It's a significant amount of work to restore everything.

Not to mention that it's punishable to sell/buy/trade anything FGunZ/forum related on the forum or in-game.
    You can receive an infraction (forum), warning, or a mute if you tell people that you are selling/buying/trading something. If you decide to trade something and you get scammed, too bad.

I mean in general I support the idea and I wish there was a trading system, like in Runescape for an example, where both of the sides need to accept the trade so it's hard to scam people but I don't think such thing gonna happen.

League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    why not make a 2 times authentication with phone number? like how whatsapp or many other banks app? its actually quite a common security system now! doesn't this solve the hacking and trade his item issue? @Ommadawn

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yet another genius idea

5. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-21-2019)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by leexuanyi View Post
    why not make a 2 times authentication with phone number? like how whatsapp or many other banks app? its actually quite a common security system now! doesn't this solve the hacking and trade his item issue? @Ommadawn
    LMAO okay there buddy calm down... This is GunZ and its 2019.... 2 times authentication looking ass
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Most scams nowadays seems to be that people are willing to give away their accounts so that people can "buy" stuff for them through their accounts. Which makes no sense at all. If people are willing to give their accounts away then it doesn't matter how many "stops" they have to go through before they let the scammer get access to their account. They will succeed to trick them in some other way for sure if they're stupid enough to fall for that classic scam already. These aren't just 10 year olds getting scammed, there are adults as well. You just can't help stupid. If any of them took the time to read the "Don't EVER give your password away" message that even pops in-game then maybe they would be smarter than this.

They COULD implement a trade system like that, sure. But I don't see why they would do that. There's no profit in it, it's just a lot of hard work for the admins to create such a thing so that LESS stupid people get scammed.
    Last edited by Linzor; 03-21-2019 at 11:01 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-21-2019)

minecraft's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yea there are scammers. But there are still nice people/players. I have a new account with all rare items complete set if lucky box lbx kantana blades and also the vip stuff and every donation items are already in my inventory, its not my account but a nice friend gift it to me. Cause he told me hes not that active as before so. Thats y and i already changed the password as he told me to do it so. Is that allowed getting a friends account? linzor? since he have like 3 accounts and u know he dont like the account anymore and give it to a friend? I hope its allowed since i didnt hack it. Ty

10. The following user said thank you to minecraft for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-21-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by minecraft View Post
    Yea there are scammers. But there are still nice people/players. I have a new account with all rare items complete set if lucky box lbx kantana blades and also the vip stuff and every donation items are already in my inventory, its not my account but a nice friend gift it to me. Cause he told me hes not that active as before so. Thats y and i already changed the password as he told me to do it so. Is that allowed getting a friends account? linzor? since he have like 3 accounts and u know he dont like the account anymore and give it to a friend? I hope its allowed since i didnt hack it. Ty
    FGunZ doesn't support account(s) sharing, so if anything happens - we will not give any support. Do not forget that sharing VIP accounts isn't allowed at all.

12. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-21-2019)

minecraft's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    FGunZ doesn't support account(s) sharing, so if anything happens - we will not give any support. Do not forget that sharing VIP accounts isn't allowed at all.
    Vip account not allowed? Yes it is ViP but only in game, not in forum i dont know how to link that vip acc to this minecraft forum acc. And i didnt ask how to link it to mine. So should i told him to give me his vip pass and link it to my forum minecraft? So i can play that account officialy

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by minecraft View Post
    Vip account not allowed? Yes it is ViP but only in game, not in forum i dont know how to link that vip acc to this minecraft forum acc. And i didnt ask how to link it to mine. So should i told him to give me his vip pass and link it to my forum minecraft? So i can play that account officialy
    No, sharing VIP account isn't allowed at all and the VIP will be removed.

Thread Information