• Bad

5 41.67%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    Hey it's me, League the Fish.

I'm sure many of you have been a victim of scammers. There were to many cases too be count, so lets just stop there..

let me show you one of the typical example:
    So it all.... Begins with a friend suggesting a trade!

Mr.Devil: Hey friend i just rebirth!

Mr.Gullible: Nice! Free 100 coins for you!

Mr.Devil: But i still need 150 coins more for VIP! Mind trading? (Devil threw the bait)

Mr.Gullible: Trade what? (Its at this moment... he dug his own grave..)

Mr.Devil: Oh i got a extra permanent Black Infinity Shotgun from last time.
    Mr.Devil: why not i trade it to you for 150 coins instead of 200 coins? (Devil threw the bait)

Mr.Gullible: Sure? i actually have been waiting for Black Infinity to be on sale 'Item of the day'. No luck!!

Mr.Devil: Isn't this just nice? Then sent me 150 to Pi****CE and i sent you the gun after i get my VIP pass.

Mr.Gullible: Hehe you the best bro! I just sent you already. Go check

Mr.Devil: Alright let me go check. Be right back!

Mr.Gullible: Bro, i have not receive the gun. sent yet?
    The user could not be found. (It's at this moment he knew he ****ed up...)

SOLUTION TIME!

Add a Trading System into Fgunz! Same like any MMORPG games they can could trade items or coins in game only both players confirm the items in the trade window and confirmed by both side.

So here is the thing admins/designer. if you could implement this safe trading function, i can only think of 2 ways.. whichever is easier to code.

1. Implement a trading function on our main website fguns.net eg; https://fgunz.net/inventory/trading.
    - this method its easy to make but the process of trade is abit longer.. treat it like responding to your EMAIL.
    - person 'A' created a trade mail to person 'B'. Person A drag the item he want to trade from his inventory into a box provided. Then person A also select from a drop down list which item he would like to receive from person 'B' in order to trade.
    - It also means fgunz will be the middle man holding the items before the trade! finally up to 3 days if the deal requirement was not met. The trade will automatically be voided.

2. Implement a trading function on a new channel for trading.
    - This might need a bit of work designing the interface and retrieving data from main database and display into the game. For example. to be able to view all my donation items/ lucky box /cosmetic which have not be activated/redeemed in-game.

- Advantage is user-friendly and quick! people get to have a safe trade on the spot at the new trade channel.
    - Having a safe trade environment will encourage more trade to be done. When there are increased volume of trade... it means donators have a direct proportionate increase of spending. The rest that comes after that is MORE PROFIT.

Here comes to a end of my short solution/ business pitch for a better user experience in Fgunz.

Admins who want to know more of my idea and implementation please slide into my mail and drop me a text! Thank you.

So hey guys.. thanks for taking up your time to read my post to the end. If you guys think this post is awesome, please also write your own ideas and good wishes by commenting on my post!

Lastly i want you to vote for this post if its Good idea or Bad idea!

your best fishy,
    League
    Last edited by leexuanyi; 03-20-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information