Well, I was pretty heavy into The Division 1. After spending $99.99 (Can get it on-sale now three years later less than $20 fml) on the Gold Edition, you bet your sweet bippy I was going to make myself enjoy the game.

Did quite a bit of the end game content of The Division 1 before all of the DLC came out, hacked it and was a shitty hacker that never got caught with the old Dev Mike on here lolol. Quit not too long after that and forgot about it.

Only reason I even picked up The Division 2 was because my old out-of-date PC crapped out on me, so I built a new one and my GPU came with 2 free games and my CPU came with a free copy of it so I picked it up for my best friend and I. Kind of comes back full-circle, I guess. Karma's way of saying "Here, the first one sucked, so let me just let you cop two copies of the new one for free, dawg.".

ANYWAYS, it blows the first one out of the water in every aspect thus far in my opinion. Looting system has been revised and is SO MUCH BETTER. Graphics look better imo, better optimized, less glitches and bugs on launch, setting is far more enjoyable, game world actually feels more lived-in and alive with animals all over the place, roving bandits fighting others, random events and activities, etc... It's essentially what was promised to us initially, only thing I personally disliked is the lack of real customization options in the character creator, otherwise the game is great.