Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Freestylers,

Unfortunately it has come to my realization that I’ve lied and betrayed your trust. I am writing this to inform you all that the so-called “Mystz,” is indeed me, Share.

I’m here today to ask for your forgiveness. I have no excuse as to why I lied, other than the fact that I wanted to attempt to be picked aside from my reputation. Although I have done wrong to the community, I have shown others that it is possible to become a trial even without a status.

I am fully aware that pretending to be someone who I am not is not the right thing to do. So why did I do it? Well, to be fair, everyone has their own insecurities. Some are better hiding it that others and well, some people are like me, uncomfortable about them. Previously, I’ve been accused of getting “rigged” into staff based on my reputation. This act can be valid proof this wasn’t the case.

I understand that by doing this shameful act that I may have hurt others, such as the real Mystz but I can assure you all that my intentions of faking my identity weren’t to hurt others, rather it was to let go of the past and move on with a new identity.

Granted that I was not technically “caught,” in the act, rather I exposed myself to a particular staff member before trials were picked, I hope you can all forgive my wrongdoings.

Sincerely,

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Share for this useful post:

Beast (04-08-2019), Bunny (04-08-2019), Danyela (04-08-2019), Eagle (04-08-2019), Salem (04-08-2019)

Thread Information