Thanks
    ^NHaru^A-^VSama Said he giving katana X for 300c when I sent him 300c he claimed he didn’t receive and then claimed Dave said that I sent the coins to the wrong person when I had as of me sending him 300 lolol. Don’t be fooled by him

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    We do not support selling/buying/trading and we will not help to those who decide to do it, it's your own responsibility.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    We do not support selling/buying/trading and we will not help to those who decide to do it, it's your own responsibility.

It is written in the TOS:
    “7. Selling / Buying / Trading

You are not allowed to sell/trade/buy accounts, items or other goods/services.
    Penalties for breaking this rule include an account warning or possibly a ban.

If you get scammed because you tried to buy / sell / trade anything, we will not provide any support, this means that you will not see your items or coins back nor will we remove the items or coins from the other person's account, you must take responsibility for your own actions.
    In-case you lost access to an account you bought or traded, we will not provide any support either.”

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What they said.

Closed.

Thread Information