Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    ^HZ^9e^Rxi^1

Reason:
    I would like to know what my options are against a forcelagging trial game moderator, that comes into my room, kills me over and over, cannot be kicked (because he has the rank of a gm, was vote kicked on once by eagle, it was accepted, but he decided to come again, because **** the voting system), and doesn't mind the fact hes annoying everyone in the room, as he prevents me from teaching them medstyle?

Proof/Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/EDdMKzP
    https://puu.sh/De9dx/210ef75c57.gzr
    https://puu.sh/De9l8/a7ed3d516c.jpg

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The replay starts off by you killing Zexi and taunting him. It might have been the situation where he was annoying you before that but unfortunately there is no evidence of that.

However though I think this could've been handled better by both of you overall. I haven't seen you asking Zexi to stop, the vote kick could have been perceived as a joke. Then again Zexi could've assessed the situation better, we GM's are here for the players, not to annoy them.

It's hard to warn Zexi for this as the evidence doesn't show the entire situation, try telling Zexi to stop next time.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Zexi shouldn't have behaved in the way he did, there would be a reason for him to start killing you in a training room. I do remember Zexi coming back after the kick got accepted, which he shouldn't have done. As my fellow mate Gang mentioned above the evidence you provided to us doesn't show the entire situation happened in between you both. Calling someone " Clown " is not worth muting/warning him. I would suggest both of you to ignore each other in game.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Zexi shouldn't have behaved in the way he did, there would be a reason for him to start killing you in a training room. I do remember Zexi coming back after the kick got accepted, which he shouldn't have done. As my fellow mate Gang mentioned above the evidence you provided to us doesn't show the entire situation happened in between you both. Calling someone " Clown " is not worth muting/warning him. I would suggest both of you to ignore each other in game.
    quite difficult ocnsidering he has the rank of a gm and therefore cant be ignored.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    quite difficult ocnsidering he has the rank of a gm and therefore cant be ignored.
    I do agree with you on that point. After all we all are humans we do make mistakes and learn from it. And I believe Zexi learned his lesson from this.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I don't even know why you did all this merely because I killed you in a training room, guess you are still upset over the fact that they didnt choose you for trials.. I'm fine with not being friends with you anymore but dont go around calling me names and expect good treatment merely because im gm or whatsoever. We usually unkick people when the kick is unjustified, which was my case, Eagle did it as a joke to troll me therefore I unkicked myself. Being annoying isn't enough to kick someone, you could literally use the ignore command. As for the forcelagging part, I mean really? We both know this was a training room right? I don't have to act serious all the time I only do it when need be, there is absolutely no reason for me to act so serious in training rooms. Cmon bunny you are better than this.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Good professionalism, using the fact i failed trial as a reason for my being upset. This is also the second time you guys fail to acknowledge that this ignore function you keep talking about does not work on staff members, therefore being annoying, killing in a peaceful room, preventing players from doing whats fun for them and thus literally lowering the playercount is not a behavior i would expect from a trial gm. We told you that you were annoying us (which is something i never wouldve considered to screenshot given youre a gm and one can expect for him to listen to players), and then i said i wish i could kick a staff member, to which eagle replied with vote kicking you.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Took a look at the evidence. It starts out with you killing Zexi as stated from other Trial-GMs. What exactly are you reporting him for? According to the evidence you provided, you initiated a kill to Zexi. Maybe Zexi could have not used force-lag but not everybody in the room was practicing med style. There were some flipping other staff members like a regular training room. If you labelled this room, "PRACTICING MED STYLE" then sure, Zexi would be harassing you.

I believe it's always best to let the other person know to stop by using a strong command phrases like "Stop Zexi. It's annoying me and everyone else."

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Spoke to Zexi about the matter and warned him about keeping a professional attitude with the members. However I do recommend that you also try not to push any of the trials' buttons, they're learning and adjusting to their roles. We don't know what happened before your recording started so we can't say if you did or didn't push his buttons, I'm just saying for future reference. If any other incidents between the two of you occur again feel free to report him.

Thread Information