Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Literally the only people that complain are the ones that play AnD tbh, half the server has lb/lbx

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ClassiCz View Post
    i totally disagree with that ... the rarity those shotguns have are waaaay over the top for them to have 9 dmg with 950/900 delay thats not even close to good not a tiny bit .. i think they are totally balanced because having their dmg lowered wouldnt make players want it so nobody would care and nobody will spend coins on lucky boxes just to get an item thats a bit better than red sgs (said red sgs cuz they are now the best sgs in the game after lb/lbx/tourney) so no i dont think so
    Red Shotguns have 9 dmg, 1050 delay and 5 ammo
    LB will have 9 dmg, 900 delay and 6 ammo

The advantage is not as great as it is now I agree, but definetly not as tiny as you claim it to be.

Lucky boxes will still be bought for the limit breaker because of the delay and the 1 extra bullet advantage which I think you heavily underestimate. Besides that people still will be interested in buying boxes for Katana X, Cat in the Hat or Blades of the Warrior.

Rarity shouldn't be a defining factor towards item stats on this game, if all they should make these limits less rare in the first place. I've bought at least 400 boxes in an attempt to get a LBx but ended up empty handed and eventually got gifted one.

3. The following user said thank you to UI_Yui for this useful post:

Barbz (04-25-2019)

Thread Information