Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    I'm not a great fan of what FG became since V6...

The damage weren't a big deal to deal with back then when you had 90 Uber Candy Med Pack and about 145~150 HP and 135~140 AP, Shotties even used to be 11 dmg !!! But this is what happen with nerfing over n' over especially when the devs nerfs something you bought with cash.
    ?? r you complaining that ppl are hitting u too hard and u dont have enough med to recover ?

lmao wtf?

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Disagree. I know people that spent hundreds to get the 2 shotguns, plus they were nerfed already.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Disagree. I know people that spent hundreds to get the 2 shotguns, plus they were nerfed already.
    some people will disagree but their are also people who spent the same who also agree it needs to be nerfed in general the whole item shop needs to be redone

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    some people will disagree but their are also people who spent the same who also agree it needs to be nerfed in general the whole item shop needs to be redone
    Leave dmg as is, increase hp/ap by 25/25

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

HuskyBW (04-24-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    I'm not a great fan of what FG became since V6...

The damage weren't a big deal to deal with back then when you had 90 Uber Candy Med Pack and about 145~150 HP and 135~140 AP, Shotties even used to be 11 dmg !!! But this is what happen with nerfing over n' over especially when the devs nerfs something you bought with cash.
    I don't think it will work, there's a reason why it's called super rare, plus the fact that it's hard to get one. some of the players spent thousands of coins and they didn't get it. few lucky players opened one and winned it by luck.

and plus it's already nerf should be 11 now 10. for my opinion it will be more effective if all donation that is bought for 200 coins will be 10 damage what it used to be and having a 1000 delay, and the others like Duelisto/Genesis/Pony those who have 6 bullet's should be 9 and a 900 delay with those one. the Limitbreaker should be 11 again and 950 delay. that is the balanced for the donor sg's.

and the most important part is, higher the hp/ap that is giving u 7 hp and 7 ap. increasing it to 20 hp and 20 ap.
    donor sets right now is + 25 HP and + 105 AP ! and the mask for vips are 5 + HP and + 21 AP.

(decreasing the sets AP to + 105 to + 95) and increasing the ( + HP 33 )

(and the mask for + 7 HP and + 24 AP)

for me thats all what i see, and the pioners and the golden shotgun like the breaker 5 -6 idk what that was but that gun should be at level 70 UP, and the p9 shotgun should be at level 99, the pioneer is for level 80 ++

Meds should be high clip: repair kit 5 is currently 6 aswell the medkit is 6. adding + 1 for each total of 7.

and repair kit 5 and medkit 5 needed to be remove, and needs to be refunded.
    those kit like repair kit 5 and also the medkit 5, needs to be remove, and adding back the repair vials and the medkit vials 4 clip each, u know what i meant the one that is like speed vials.

and idk what the other one is called, it's like u can get 15 hp from it, the one that u can rapidly heals u.

thats all i guess. I know it's not easy to balance stuff, but thats just what i see from the game that is needed to be added in game. It's because of the majority of the gunzplayers knows that kits and stuff like that, It 's not gonna be pay to win? when u can actually aim ingame. and since there's a free luckybox i think it should be fine with those. XDD

- - - Updated - - -

Note: this is my reply to Happy not to Husky i click it by mistake mb

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    ↑↑↑ This ↑↑↑

I honestly think it should be like Ekital said ! Of course in 1vs1 having 125/100 is ok to deal with (Even if I personally would make it a bit higher) but in TDMs let's say you go X direction and your teammates goes in Y direction (Or it could be one of your teammate not sticking in group) Then you face 2 or 3 enemies all alone, shotties hurts so bad even from far, our characters/stats are so squishy you only last a few seconds without any chance to escape, since there's anti-lead and a lot of high pingers.

Without mentioning there's no more Vials/Pills for fast/quick healing.

The fun isn't there anymore, especially for news or casuals players.

I know there's some wannabe Gosu here that can 11-0 anybody on this server, but that's far from being everyone/majority case ^^' xD

8. The following user said thank you to HuskyBW for this useful post:

Oriqin (04-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    no

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    You cater to casuals, and the game dies.
    Good luck arguing rofl

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Explain.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Actually, I played few games with reds/mambas/infinities and the difference is actually remarkable lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information