Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type : Balance the Limit breakers.
    Limitbreaker/X and Tourney Shotgun damage from 10 to 9 ,delay from 1000 to 950/900, bullets from 5 to 6.

Limitbreaker/X and Tourney Shotguns are overpowered and not balanced at all (and yes I use Limitbreaker/X both myself, giving me a huge advantage of players who don't have them).
    They would still be worth buying because of the delay and the amount of bullets but they'd be more balanced towards players playing without them.

ClassiCz's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    i totally disagree with that ... the rarity those shotguns have are waaaay over the top for them to have 9 dmg with 950/900 delay thats not even close to good not a tiny bit .. i think they are totally balanced because having their dmg lowered wouldnt make players want it so nobody would care and nobody will spend coins on lucky boxes just to get an item thats a bit better than red sgs (said red sgs cuz they are now the best sgs in the game after lb/lbx/tourney) so no i dont think so

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the whole sgs need to be rebalanced n fixed whats this stupid ass s/h/l sht on sgs or w.e bring back v7 and make pioneer and breaker8 n 9 great again

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Awful (04-25-2019), CamelBoyMoh (05-07-2019), ClassiCz (04-23-2019), Halcyon (05-07-2019), Hateshiganai (04-25-2019)

ClassiCz's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    the whole sgs need to be rebalanced n fixed whats this stupid ass s/h/l sht on sgs or w.e bring back v7 and make pioneer and breaker8 n 9 great again
    hate to agree with you

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Literally the only people that complain are the ones that play AnD tbh, half the server has lb/lbx

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ClassiCz View Post
    i totally disagree with that ... the rarity those shotguns have are waaaay over the top for them to have 9 dmg with 950/900 delay thats not even close to good not a tiny bit .. i think they are totally balanced because having their dmg lowered wouldnt make players want it so nobody would care and nobody will spend coins on lucky boxes just to get an item thats a bit better than red sgs (said red sgs cuz they are now the best sgs in the game after lb/lbx/tourney) so no i dont think so
    Red Shotguns have 9 dmg, 1050 delay and 5 ammo
    LB will have 9 dmg, 900 delay and 6 ammo

The advantage is not as great as it is now I agree, but definetly not as tiny as you claim it to be.

Lucky boxes will still be bought for the limit breaker because of the delay and the 1 extra bullet advantage which I think you heavily underestimate. Besides that people still will be interested in buying boxes for Katana X, Cat in the Hat or Blades of the Warrior.

Rarity shouldn't be a defining factor towards item stats on this game, if all they should make these limits less rare in the first place. I've bought at least 400 boxes in an attempt to get a LBx but ended up empty handed and eventually got gifted one.

8. The following user said thank you to UI_Yui for this useful post:

Barbz (04-25-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Suggested this before and got approved, but nothing eventually happend with it.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...102927-Pioneer

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not a great fan of what FG became since V6...

The damage weren't a big deal to deal with back then when you had 90 Uber Candy Med Pack and about 145~150 HP and 135~140 AP, Shotties even used to be 11 dmg !!! But this is what happen with nerfing over n' over especially when the devs nerfs something you bought with cash.
    Last edited by HuskyBW; 04-24-2019 at 06:01 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    I'm not a great fan of what FG became since V6...

The damage weren't a big deal to deal with back then when you had 90 Uber Candy Med Pack and about 145~150 HP and 135~140 AP, Shotties even used to be 11 dmg !!! But this is what happen with nerfing over n' over especially when the devs nerfs something you bought with cash.
    Umm back then we had no anti-lead doe.

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    Best days !!! I hate anti-lead in my case, I mostly use sword and sword's hits aren't included/working in the anti-lead system which create a huge disadvantage for sworders against gunners ^^' (Without mentioning those who enjoy to play with unlegit "tools" if you get what I mean).

Edit: Wut!? Ekital??? Is that you for real? I didn't even noticed XD Glad to see you around still
    Last edited by HuskyBW; 04-24-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information