Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Actually, I played few games with reds/mambas/infinities and the difference is actually remarkable lol.
    What's the biggest differences that you see?

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    There's 2 other idea I have in mind to suggest :

1.) Adding a roomtag option like [V]anilla that set our HP/AP 125/100, devs could try to implant a demo/test roomtag something like [T]ank that sets our HP/AP at 160/130 and see what's going on. Fights would last a bit longer =)

@Traumatiser : I agree Uber Candy Meds Kits needed to be removed, many players had them that's why I bought them, it was 400 coins (If I recall correctly for x1 45 Candy) this item was literally a pay-to-win item and totally unfair. But it wasn't fun seeing HP/AP getting nerfs and the high priced LB going from 11 to 10. If donators items are/were same strength as non donators items that would makes no-sense, why getting them ?

And today, our players are lucky they can get 1 Lucky Box everyday and 100 coins every 10 days. I played this server a sh*t tons of hours I didn't had this chance back then.

Anyway HP/AP are so low (In my opinion) getting donors or not makes no difference. And if there's "X" noobie/bad player says "Ohhh you win because you're a donator noob EZ!!!" You could (An example not for real) give a 15 dmg shotty to that QQ Kid he would probably still lose against a 9/10 dmg shotty user xD

2.) My 2nd idea would be having some extra or less HP/AP regarding our K/D that would make those noobs BR somewhat usefull instead of being 0-22 in a TDM game full of pros. And the pros that enjoy to brag about themself, how strong they are, how good they are, if they're soooo good with their 2.0+ K/D ratio, I guess having a few HP/AP less wouldn't mind them, they could even brag even harder "Ahhhhh! I own you all and I have less HP/AP then you all"

Or you could let the game unchanged for those with a ratio of 1.5 K/D+ and every one under 1.5 K/D gets a few extra HP/AP regarding their actual K/D so in other word a player with 1.3 K/D should have more HP/AP then someone at 1.5+ but the dude at 0.7 K/D should have more HP/AP than the dude at 1.3 K/D and vice-versa

Let's say you're 125/100 (Naked) it could looks something like :

1.5 K/D+ unchanged (125/100)

1.5~1.4 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (128/103)
    1.4~1.3 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (131/106)
    1.3~1.2 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (134/109)
    1.2~1.1 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (137/112)
    1.0~0.9 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (140/115)
    0.9~0.8 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (143/118)
    0.8~0.7 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (146/121)
    0.6~0.5 K/D +3 HP/+3 AP (149/124)
    etc.

Like this it would make the game great and fair for everyone, regardless their skills/ratio !

It could be known as [H]andicap Roomtag

But of course that option could be disable if not desired just as [V] or [R] or [IA]

I'm using that option in Super Smash Bros if I'm playing against weeker players, otherwise the match would be 1-sided only =/ Which sucks for the other dude that might end up saying "Let's do something else or play another game" just like it's happening on FGunZ I know the game itself is very old, 2019's Kids prefer Fortnite, LoL, Dota, etc. But I've been playing GunZ since his 1st launch and I can tell that many of my friends or old friends stopped playing the game, not because the game is bad, only because it was way too hard for them and they weren't having fun getting blown up and wait 3-5 minutes for the next round to start and then getting blown up again... Spending 2 hours mostly watching your team play as spectator, feeling worthless, getting insulted by his own team doesn't make him/her wanna stay much on. You guys are humans, you know and I guess you can understand what I'm saying here.

If we want to make GunZ least a little bit longer while it can, today in 2019, with some players fresh or old meats. I do think my suggestion deserve to be thinking about and upgraded with other's suggestions to it.

(I'll make a thread for that if I want the devs to hear about it, maybe a idea like this already been suggested in the past and got rejected)
    Last edited by HuskyBW; 04-25-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I like your first idea, I dont like your second one tho. Pro players will just get a bad K/D on purpose to get that extra health.

HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I like your first idea, I dont like your second one tho. Pro players will just get a bad K/D on purpose to get that extra health.
    Ahhhh yeah... =/ Didn't thought about smurfers or players making their K/D lower on purpuse hummm maybe there could be some way to restrict that, like if your K/D change drastically in no time, the server could put a maximum either you go 0.1 up or 0.1 down once per day or per 3 days or per weeks allowed.

Of course I wouldn't recommend using this feature in Tournament or Clan Wars though, only in Casual Games
    Last edited by HuskyBW; 04-25-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    What's the biggest differences that you see?
    like literally the damage, lol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    better idea to improve urs husky along with vanilla tag also no matter what sg u use its all the same 9dmg 1k delay also

or something among those lines wud be fun i personally have most donors and dont care for items anymore i care for cosmetics cause im a swag gamer

Country
    Thanks
    10 dmg for a shotgun with current HP/AP is just way too high. It was sorta fine on release of V8 cause the gems somewhat balanced out the additional damage. But right now you can just 2 shot.

The server needs a rebalance of pretty much all weapons imo, you should not be able to 2 shot a player from full to zero, should be 3-4 full PBs, that gives you a chance to recover if you e.g. get backstabbed, instead of just getting instakilled

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    balance is v7

Thanks
    One 9 dmg sg with 6 shots and one 10 dmg sg with 5 shots both 1k delay would be the craziest fix to everything. most of these comments are aiming toward handicapping the better player. Server needs to first work on fixing the rng shotgun spread because i can give/take 80 dmg shots mid range when it should only do 40 or 50 at max
    Last edited by Tetra; 04-25-2019 at 02:02 AM.

10. The following user said thank you to Tetra for this useful post:

Hart (04-25-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    One 9 dmg sg with 6 shots and one 10 dmg sg with 5 shots both 1k delay would be the craziest fix to everything. most of these comments are aiming toward handicapping the better player. Server needs to first work on fixing the rng shotgun spread because i can give/take 80 dmg shots mid range when it should only do 40 or 50 at max
    Or what we call the FG special 10 dmg pbs.

12. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

EternalBeast (04-25-2019)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information