Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Kaitz

Reason: Shotbot

Proof/Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/Y5FAb4p

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...En4Cfv3gCW%2Fg

Sup trials.

Was gonna look at the replays myself and look for SB signs, then I remembered I had trials who would love to do that for me!

So here ya go.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Holy shmoly. Some of these replays were hard to listen to because dual sounds for replay-er and actual player you switch to.

But here's some things I saw in each replay.

During town, the user would go alley all the time and be hitting 50s to 60s dmg EVERY time. (Still dies because team play). The user is constantly moving around to avoid mistakes of shotbot. You'll noticed mistakes of dashes and always butterflying, Half-step in air, uses LB to reload to retreat.

Biggest thing I saw in Port Replay is the swinging crosshair that would hit especially the one against Lawri. A full 120 degree swing and PB right to Lawri. Not only that but there were few times where he/she medded and accidentally pulled out an extra repair med while medding.

Questionable things though:
    1. SB usually affects RS. This user does RS couple times throughout the replays. (Port/Factory)
    2. User does have many missed shots. (Factory)
    3. User does hold back on some shots even when close to opponent and does a Half-Step to regain a hit. (Port)

Country
    Thanks
    Holy shmoly. Some of these replays were hard to listen to because dual sounds for replay-er and actual player you switch to.
    Didn't know that was a thing. I'll think about it next time I record.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Didn't know that was a thing. I'll think about it next time I record.
    No worries. I was wondering if there was a way for me to listen carefully to just Kaitz shots for any mistakes.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Was fishy watching the user, way too many swings, hits randomly in air 4-5 ground slashes random air slash while the x-hair was on someone.
    So in town it was very fishy when the user didn't shoot still did reload and started to swing his sword near Linzor.

At one point in round 3 he literally did a butterfly when nkagod was close to truck and yes he tried to hide it with blocking it.

On one point he was going backwards in round 6 and took a random shot on Linzor it was very fishy because he didn't even try to aim and got a shot on him.

On round 8 he went near the car in mid and took a weird shot on some player and did a ground slash on rose because the x-hair was pointing on him.

round 9 : took a random shot on Nkagod and failed to rs

At last round of town he failed to wallpost and took a random shot on nkagod which was hella suspicious because he failed to reload shoot aswell.

Port Map :

Way too many of random air slash, failed reload shots, on one point he did some weird air slash on Luna while he was in air and after that the shots were weird too.

Factory :

Again some random slashes weird swing on rose on round 1.
    On second round it was hella suspicious because as lawri came outta nowhere and jumped in him he took a random shot.
    One of the suspicious thing I saw was a random med pull out when a player jumped in his x-hair.
    Last edited by Beast; 04-26-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like you're both saying he's shotbotting but then you seem to speculate that he perhaps is not.

If you had the choice to either ban him or decline this report, what would your guys answers be? You both seem to believe he is, saying
    The user is constantly moving around to avoid mistakes of shotbot.
    kinda makes me believe that, but I'd like a concrete answer from you both.

Love to hear Zexi's and Gang's opinion aswell (hurry up before your trial ends )

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Sounds like you're both saying he's shotbotting but then you seem to speculate that he perhaps is not.

If you had the choice to either ban him or decline this report, what would your guys answers be? You both seem to believe he is, saying kinda makes me believe that, but I'd like a concrete answer from you both.

Love to hear Zexi's and Gang's opinion aswell (hurry up before your trial ends )
    I believe this person is new to the shotbot program. The user seems to be very new at it with the mistakes occurred in replays. If you look closely, remove all of the Half-step shots and the user has no aim whatsoever during rounds. I'm surprised this user is very confident with just LB and Mayuri Shotgun.....

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I reviewed it and formed an opinion, however though I want to add some fancy slow mo gifs and thats gonna take some time. I will reply to this report tomorrow because I lack time today.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Bruh, I had a good laugh watching this one. He tries so hard to hide it yet still fails so hard. I believe it was blatantly obvious that the user was shotbotting. High senstivity, way too many crosshair swings near the end of every round when there is like a player left and just in general, way too many weird angles that no one could ever hit. A fair amount of ground slashes when stuck because crosshair pointed at someone. Instant hits when someone suddenly popped up on his screen.. Guilty of shotbotting and should be banned.
    Last edited by Camel; 04-27-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information