Thanks
    So I just got accepted to be a stream for FGunZ, which I thought was dope. BUT, I didnt realize only one person can stream at a time. Why not make it at least 2-3 people at a time? Waiting 2 hours is a bit much and doesnt promote much. The more people streaming the game, the possibility of more people coming back. Maybe make a flip through option, where you can pick which stream you want to see on the home page?

2. The following 8 users say thank you to ShawnBrah for this useful post:

Bunny (04-26-2019), Eagle (04-26-2019), Emerald (04-29-2019), Hart (04-26-2019), ijramist (04-27-2019), Neha (04-27-2019), Oriqin (04-26-2019), UI_Yui (04-26-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Agree

Country
    Thanks
    like first come first serve, and for the first one to be live that one will be first one to be live @fgunz but others can be live at Twitch too and not connected at @fgunz. and so they can be line up for the next one to be live @fgunzhome. but still they can get their reward tho even they aren't live @fgunzhome generally. the more streamers u have the more advertiser u have.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    You can stream FGunZ as much as you want and any time you want. You just won't get rewarded from us for streaming unless you're live at fgunz.net, but you can still stream it for the twitch and gunz community. Our rewards should be seen as a bonus (more viewers and free coins).

The whole point of rewarding streamers for streaming at fgunz.net is to have a constant livestream / live gameplay at fgunz.net. By only allowing one person to stream at fgunz.net at a time we are more likely to cover more livestream time throughout the day.

Say if we were to allow multiple streams at fgunz.net, we would have 3 persons streaming at the same time from 2-4 pm and that's it. They pick up their rewards at 4 pm and there won't be any streams at fgunz.net for the rest of the day.
    By only allowing 1 stream at a time, we're more likely to have a livestream from 2-4 pm, another one from 4-6 pm, another one from 6-8 pm - because we have 1-2 persons waiting to start their streams at fgunz.net - so we effectively cover more time throughout the day.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

granitxhaka2 (04-27-2019), ShawnBrah (04-28-2019)

Thanks
    I understand that, but in the same retrospect, not everyone can sit around and wait for 2 hours to stream. So if someones streaming at one point, whos to say that said person WANTING to stream wont just go play another game? I feel that, yes, doing the 2 hrs at a time will provide constant footage to the home page, but it would still even out to the same amount if theyre could be multiple at a time. If you actually enjoy streaming, then youre not just doing it for the 50 coins.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    You can stream FGunZ as much as you want and any time you want. You just won't get rewarded from us for streaming unless you're live at fgunz.net, but you can still stream it for the twitch and gunz community. Our rewards should be seen as a bonus (more viewers and free coins).
    How about displaying 2 or 3 additional streams in smaller windows below the main (rewarded) one? There are plenty of competitive players who stream for their friends on Discord and not for coins, so having more variety on the FGunz website would be nice. Watching streams of training rooms or people shooting the Scrider in a corner for 2 hours isn't interesting at all. If certain people don't want to do it for free, they can simply wait for the main slot to be made available again.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 04-28-2019 at 02:58 AM.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Glaizel (04-28-2019), Hart (04-28-2019), ShawnBrah (04-30-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Saying that streaming for coins is a bonus is the same as saying getting AP/coins/boxes is a bonus for playing for 10minutes and then going afk(which is how majority of people get these rewards).
    Instead the streamers have it 10x harder. We have to be constantly going at it for 2hours without having to take a dump or else we'll be at the risk of a report. Not to mention we contribute more to the server. I understand that there are barely any views. But it's definitely better than if there wasn't a stream up for the game.

Say if we were to allow multiple streams at fgunz.net, we would have 3 persons streaming at the same time from 2-4 pm and that's it. They pick up their rewards at 4 pm and there won't be any streams at fgunz.net for the rest of the day.
    By only allowing 1 stream at a time, we're more likely to have a livestream from 2-4 pm, another one from 4-6 pm, another one from 6-8 pm - because we have 1-2 persons waiting to start their streams at fgunz.net - so we effectively cover more time throughout the day.
    This is unrealistic in my opinion. I don't get on, see someone else already streaming, and then decide that i'll come back on later so that i can stream. I'll just fk it and not stream. Players don't schedule/postpone when they want to play gunz.

You don't have to change how the rewards work. It can stick to it being only rewarded to one person. But i think doing something like this https://imgur.com/a/wOvWdHH gives people variety. Too many times where i decide to stream but find someone else already streaming on the webpage streaming training rooms.

If you still think its a bad idea, at least adjust how the rewards work. Every 1hour - 25c, 2hours max. It still stays the same but this interval gives other streamers a chance to stream. Constantly gameplaying for 2hours straight isn't realistic with the servers current position. Heck constantly gunzing for 2hours is already super hard.
    Last edited by Hart; 04-28-2019 at 11:10 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I'm not against having multiple streams at FGunZ.net and only rewarding the main stream plus changing rewards to work on an hourly basis.

Although multiple streams could increase the time fgunz.net takes to load and possibly slow it down for bad computers / connections, would have to pay attention to that. But such website features are done by Dave.

12. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Hart (04-29-2019)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Stream because you want to help build the FGunZ community not because you want 'rewards'.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

MikAuto (04-30-2019), Ommadawn (04-29-2019)

yousef12399's Avatar ^ZC^Ya^Nn^Ey^4 FGunz Name

Country
    Thanks
    i stream to try make FGunz live agine but more for rewards

Thread Information