Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So I noticed this a few days ago and asked some other old players about it and no one really recalls it being this way, did something change about it or is there a different explenation for this?

Notice where my xhair is aimed at (the height I shot) and I stepped away to see where the pallets went and its all the way down

Ok so here are some video examples, I do not have a lot of gunz knowledge but I'm not sure if this is right...

Last edited by Mike; 04-26-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ok so I updated with some video examples (f10) recorded

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    yes this is correct i believe (from my own experience throughout the years).
    it doesnt matter that it reappears down there, because realistically if there was an enemy there, the pellets would be targeted towards them and not towards your heading, but towards your crosshair's hit location.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see anything wrong here, It's been there since. And it's just like the other server. You've been playing gunz since 2012. I don't know if u are familiar with some stuff that u can shoot through walls.

5. The following user said thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

Hart (04-26-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That is because pellets come out of your gun, not out of the middle of your screen or the middle of your character.

Thread Information