I have recently noticed that it's only allowed to rebirth once in 31 days (month) and i think that this rule is kinda unneccessary and it doesn't motivate players to grind the game to its finest ..

Let's talk about the people that can not donate to the game to gain coins (the ones that have to grind it to gain coins) it's really disappointing for them to not be able to convert their exp into coins don't get me wrong i dig the rebirth ability that we have here on this server and i love it but the rule that it has is kinda not motivating.

All i am trying to say is that it shouldn't be that strict of a rule, it could have a limit for rebirthing for example:

- 3 rebirths per month.
- 1 rebirth per week.

People could have more motivation to grind the game that way..

If you think that it could be abused i wouldn't agree so because , People can twitch for 2 days and gain 100c ? livestreaming for 4 hours in total to gain 100c. being able to rebirth 3-4 times a month isn't as abusive as livestreaming for 2 days. I'm not saying that you should delete the livestreaming hours to coins method, no it's a great idea to share the game.