Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ClassiCz View Post

If you think that it could be abused i wouldn't agree so because , People can twitch for 2 days and gain 100c ? livestreaming for 4 hours in total to gain 100c. being able to rebirth 3-4 times a month isn't as abusive as livestreaming for 2 days. I'm not saying that you should delete the livestreaming hours to coins method, no it's a great idea to share the game.
    I'm assuming you've not tried streaming FG. First of all, FG only allows 1 person to stream at a time. Which means you have to wait your turn if someone is already streaming. And you'll never know when they'll be done streaming. Secondly, stream hours are counted based on FG's time zone which, gives a lot of trouble for someone like me who lives in a different timezone. For example, the times where i can usually stream is in the afternoon. However, that time in FG's time is very close to 11pm-2am. Which means even though i sometimes hit the 2 hour mark, the stream is actually being split into separate days for FG which, means i did not hit the 2 hour mark. Thirdly, hitting the 2 hour mark has recently been close to impossible due to the lack of things do to in game. Streaming for coins is highly dependent on whether or not there are rooms to play in. Most of my streams that do not hit 2 hours is due to the lack of things to do in game. Not to mention the idiotic kids that try to report for abusing when you afk even for a few minutes.

So, if you think streaming can easily be abused think again.

Originally Posted by ClassiCz View Post
    Yeah i totally agree with you here however, not everybody has the species in his pc to stream plus not everyone knows how to stream..
    You DO NOT need good specs to stream FG. All you need to do is adjust and lower the output res on the program that you are streaming on. And you can't blatantly just say something like that when you've obviously not tried streaming.
    A simple 3minutes youtube run-through of how to set up a stream can easily be found. People who have the streaming status did not all of a sudden know how to stream, we all learnt it by looking it up.
    Last edited by Hart; 04-28-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Thread Information