Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    With the fairly new activity points rewards, streaming and weekly competitions along with rebirthing, not to mention VIP events for the golden members there's already so many ways to win coins. Allowing a user to rebirth 3 times a month is excessive in my opinion, if it would be changed the max should be twice a month.
    1- For activity points, now with the lack of players, nobody or really a bare minimum of players play 3 hours to get their activity point. In my opinion is way too much, an hour should suffice.

2- I don't know about how long does a streamer has to stream to get his/her coins, but that is one of a fair way to do it, at least an hour too since not much people do watch gunz streamers nonetheless.

3- Weekly competitions, as in Clan Wars and Duel Tournaments? Those, aside VIP event as well are other fair ways to win coins.

4- For Rebirth, a player should be able to Rebirth anytime they get their level 99 without limitations of time they can do it... I don't even see there's a timed limitation on that...

2. The following user said thank you to Dante for this useful post:

ClassiCz (04-28-2019)

Thread Information