Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
I understand your frustration but you need to know..... coins are either bought with real money (what a lot of members did when there were no free coins).

You get multiple opportunities:
1. Lucky Box Every day is free coins.
2. Every 3 days: Cosmetic Box= Free coins
3. Every 7 days: 7 Event Points. Which can be converted to Coins.
4. Every 100 days: you get 100 free coins.
5. Rebirth per month: Another 100 free coins.
6. VIP Status: You get a chance to get 25 free coins by winning event.

That is a lot of free coins that I don't see in other games. I think it is nice that Dave and McSic gives us 100 coins for a rebirth rather than 25 coins per rebirth up to 4x a month.
I repeat again this game has 60-70 players due to holiday and spring brake most of these players have schools to go to(which mean they can't donate yet since they don't have credit cards yet), Most of them may not have those 3 hours for spare to play video games actively to gain those coins. Not to mention the major nerf that v8 had on Vip event coins reducing 50% of it .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Dante View Post
1- For activity points, now with the lack of players, nobody or really a bare minimum of players play 3 hours to get their activity point. In my opinion is way too much, an hour should suffice.

2- I don't know about how long does a streamer has to stream to get his/her coins, but that is one of a fair way to do it, at least an hour too since not much people do watch gunz streamers nonetheless.

3- Weekly competitions, as in Clan Wars and Duel Tournaments? Those, aside VIP event as well are other fair ways to win coins.

4- For Rebirth, a player should be able to Rebirth anytime they get their level 99 without limitations of time they can do it... I don't even see there's a timed limitation on that...
Couldn't agree more with the 4th point, since the player is grinding why is it not possible for him to rebirth whenever he wants..

Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
Thats what it used to be , but they added new activity points rewards and streaming 2 hours straight for 50c
Guess thats enough
Again... not everybody has the time, the server has now 60-70 MAX cuz of holidays and spring brake.