Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ClassiCz's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I have recently noticed that it's only allowed to rebirth once in 31 days (month) and i think that this rule is kinda unneccessary and it doesn't motivate players to grind the game to its finest ..

Let's talk about the people that can not donate to the game to gain coins (the ones that have to grind it to gain coins) it's really disappointing for them to not be able to convert their exp into coins don't get me wrong i dig the rebirth ability that we have here on this server and i love it but the rule that it has is kinda not motivating.

All i am trying to say is that it shouldn't be that strict of a rule, it could have a limit for rebirthing for example:

- 3 rebirths per month.
    - 1 rebirth per week.

People could have more motivation to grind the game that way..

If you think that it could be abused i wouldn't agree so because , People can twitch for 2 days and gain 100c ? livestreaming for 4 hours in total to gain 100c. being able to rebirth 3-4 times a month isn't as abusive as livestreaming for 2 days. I'm not saying that you should delete the livestreaming hours to coins method, no it's a great idea to share the game.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    With the fairly new activity points rewards, streaming and weekly competitions along with rebirthing, not to mention VIP events for the golden members there's already so many ways to win coins. Allowing a user to rebirth 3 times a month is excessive in my opinion, if it would be changed the max should be twice a month.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    With the fairly new activity points rewards, streaming and weekly competitions along with rebirthing, not to mention VIP events for the golden members there's already so many ways to win coins. Allowing a user to rebirth 3 times a month is excessive in my opinion, if it would be changed the max should be twice a month.
    Yeah i totally agree with you here however, not everybody has the species in his pc to stream plus not everyone knows how to stream.
    Vip events are now reduced to 25c instead of 50c which is broken plus they are only for the golden members..
    Not to mention most of the players are underaged which means they don't always have the time to play the game 3 hours per day for 10 days straight to gain those 100c along with the weekly competitions..

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ClassiCz View Post
    I have recently noticed that it's only allowed to rebirth once in 31 days (month) and i think that this rule is kinda unneccessary and it doesn't motivate players to grind the game to its finest ..

Let's talk about the people that can not donate to the game to gain coins (the ones that have to grind it to gain coins) it's really disappointing for them to not be able to convert their exp into coins don't get me wrong i dig the rebirth ability that we have here on this server and i love it but the rule that it has is kinda not motivating.

All i am trying to say is that it shouldn't be that strict of a rule, it could have a limit for rebirthing for example:

- 3 rebirths per month.
    - 1 rebirth per week.

People could have more motivation to grind the game that way..

If you think that it could be abused i wouldn't agree so because , People can twitch for 2 days and gain 100c ? livestreaming for 4 hours in total to gain 100c. being able to rebirth 3-4 times a month isn't as abusive as livestreaming for 2 days. I'm not saying that you should delete the livestreaming hours to coins method, no it's a great idea to share the game.
    I understand your frustration but you need to know..... coins are either bought with real money (what a lot of members did when there were no free coins).

You get multiple opportunities:
    1. Lucky Box Every day is free coins.
    2. Every 3 days: Cosmetic Box= Free coins
    3. Every 7 days: 7 Event Points. Which can be converted to Coins.
    4. Every 100 days: you get 100 free coins.
    5. Rebirth per month: Another 100 free coins.
    6. VIP Status: You get a chance to get 25 free coins by winning event.

That is a lot of free coins that I don't see in other games. I think it is nice that Dave and McSic gives us 100 coins for a rebirth rather than 25 coins per rebirth up to 4x a month.

5. The following user said thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

ClassiCz (04-28-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'd say 2 rebirths a month, but who cares

7. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

ClassiCz (04-28-2019)

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    1- For activity points, now with the lack of players, nobody or really a bare minimum of players play 3 hours to get their activity point. In my opinion is way too much, an hour should suffice.

2- I don't know about how long does a streamer has to stream to get his/her coins, but that is one of a fair way to do it, at least an hour too since not much people do watch gunz streamers nonetheless.

3- Weekly competitions, as in Clan Wars and Duel Tournaments? Those, aside VIP event as well are other fair ways to win coins.

4- For Rebirth, a player should be able to Rebirth anytime they get their level 99 without limitations of time they can do it... I don't even see there's a timed limitation on that...

9. The following user said thank you to Dante for this useful post:

ClassiCz (04-28-2019)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    4- For Rebirth, a player should be able to Rebirth anytime they get their level 99 without limitations of time they can do it... I don't even see there's a timed limitation on that...
    Thats what it used to be , but they added new activity points rewards and streaming 2 hours straight for 50c
    Guess thats enough
    Last edited by Nimer; 04-28-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    Nimer K.

Country
    Thanks

I'm assuming you've not tried streaming FG. First of all, FG only allows 1 person to stream at a time. Which means you have to wait your turn if someone is already streaming. And you'll never know when they'll be done streaming. Secondly, stream hours are counted based on FG's time zone which, gives a lot of trouble for someone like me who lives in a different timezone. For example, the times where i can usually stream is in the afternoon. However, that time in FG's time is very close to 11pm-2am. Which means even though i sometimes hit the 2 hour mark, the stream is actually being split into separate days for FG which, means i did not hit the 2 hour mark. Thirdly, hitting the 2 hour mark has recently been close to impossible due to the lack of things do to in game. Streaming for coins is highly dependent on whether or not there are rooms to play in. Most of my streams that do not hit 2 hours is due to the lack of things to do in game. Not to mention the idiotic kids that try to report for abusing when you afk even for a few minutes.

So, if you think streaming can easily be abused think again.

Yeah i totally agree with you here however, not everybody has the species in his pc to stream plus not everyone knows how to stream..
    You DO NOT need good specs to stream FG. All you need to do is adjust and lower the output res on the program that you are streaming on. And you can't blatantly just say something like that when you've obviously not tried streaming.
    A simple 3minutes youtube run-through of how to set up a stream can easily be found. People who have the streaming status did not all of a sudden know how to stream, we all learnt it by looking it up.
    Last edited by Hart; 04-28-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    1.Make a Clan
    2.Go Clanwar
    3.Get Rank #1
    4.Win 500 Coins
    5.Easy rebirth x5 times
    Thats 500c every 15 days i guess
    not everybody does clanwars to begin with , per say this server has 60-70 players all i see is training town with over 24 players in it its now down to what 36 ? 46 ? players almost everyday atleast 5-10 players are afk ATLEAST , 26 players ? 2 tdms that contain 8 players with 2 vips now what how many players left 3 ? 6 ? nah mate cw's arent that easy to do / grind .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    I'm assuming you've not tried streaming FG. First of all, FG only allows 1 person to stream at a time. Which means you have to wait your turn if someone is already streaming. And you'll never know when they'll be done streaming. Secondly, stream hours are counted based on FG's time zone which, gives a lot of trouble for someone like me who lives in a different timezone. For example, the times where i can usually stream is in the afternoon. However, that time in FG's time is very close to 11pm-2am. Which means even though i sometimes hit the 2 hour mark, the stream is actually being split into separate days for FG which, means i did not hit the 2 hour mark. Thirdly, hitting the 2 hour mark has recently been close to impossible due to the lack of things do to in game. Streaming for coins is highly dependent on whether or not there are rooms to play in. Most of my streams that do not hit 2 hours is due to the lack of things to do in game. Not to mention the idiotic kids that try to report for abusing when you afk even for a few minutes.

So, if you think streaming can easily be abused think again.

You DO NOT need good specs to stream FG. All you need to do is adjust and lower the output res on the program that you are streaming on. And you can't blatantly just say something like that when you've obviously not tried streaming.
    A simple 3minutes youtube run-through of how to set up a stream can easily be found. People who have the streaming status did not all of a sudden know how to stream, we all learnt it by looking it up.
    Not everybody has the time to stream 2 hours straight or something ? idk what that rule is afterall 2 hours in fgunz seems kinda hard because, 1: there aren't that many players anymore .
    2: all i see is training room lmfao
    3: it gets boring (since the players aren't as active as they used to be)
    And i don't see you pointing out a reason on how could multiple rebirthing could affect the game negatively

You said it yourself everybody has to wait their turn and sometimes there are 3 players trynna stream what am i gonna do wait 6 hours to stream training or something ?
    Last edited by ClassiCz; 04-28-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    I understand your frustration but you need to know..... coins are either bought with real money (what a lot of members did when there were no free coins).

You get multiple opportunities:
    1. Lucky Box Every day is free coins.
    2. Every 3 days: Cosmetic Box= Free coins
    3. Every 7 days: 7 Event Points. Which can be converted to Coins.
    4. Every 100 days: you get 100 free coins.
    5. Rebirth per month: Another 100 free coins.
    6. VIP Status: You get a chance to get 25 free coins by winning event.

That is a lot of free coins that I don't see in other games. I think it is nice that Dave and McSic gives us 100 coins for a rebirth rather than 25 coins per rebirth up to 4x a month.
    I repeat again this game has 60-70 players due to holiday and spring brake most of these players have schools to go to(which mean they can't donate yet since they don't have credit cards yet), Most of them may not have those 3 hours for spare to play video games actively to gain those coins. Not to mention the major nerf that v8 had on Vip event coins reducing 50% of it .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    1- For activity points, now with the lack of players, nobody or really a bare minimum of players play 3 hours to get their activity point. In my opinion is way too much, an hour should suffice.

2- I don't know about how long does a streamer has to stream to get his/her coins, but that is one of a fair way to do it, at least an hour too since not much people do watch gunz streamers nonetheless.

3- Weekly competitions, as in Clan Wars and Duel Tournaments? Those, aside VIP event as well are other fair ways to win coins.

Couldn't agree more with the 4th point, since the player is grinding why is it not possible for him to rebirth whenever he wants..

Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    Thats what it used to be , but they added new activity points rewards and streaming 2 hours straight for 50c
    Guess thats enough
    Again... not everybody has the time, the server has now 60-70 MAX cuz of holidays and spring brake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information