Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Due to lack of participation and inability to stick to the scheduled times by participating teams the structure of the tournament has been changed and some teams have been disqualified.

The last round of this tournament will consist of 3 teams playing against each other 2 matches per team. Each team will face off against one of the other 2 teams.

2/2 Wins = First Place
    1/2 Wins = Second Place
    0/2 Wins = Third place

Furthermore participants for the rest of the tournament will play their matches using the old format used in tournaments without a set Matchday.

The matchups that will take place are:

zodiphonexrrose vs PrincessEmma
    AkimboIsGod vs zodiphonexrrose
    PrincessEmma vs AkimboIsGod

The deadline for this round is 00:00 GMT +1, Monday 1st of July (01/07/2019)

Due to certain circumstances, I will be taking over the management of the tournament.

For any questions or queries in regards to previous rounds as to why a team has been disqualified, you can contact Ganggbangg .

If you have any issues or questions in regards to this round onwards then contact #1Chef.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 06-22-2019 at 09:34 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Sadly, due to the circumstances of players involving 2 of the 3 remaining teams, the tournament has been cancelled. A lot of issues occurred with this tournament.

We hope that in the next tournaments people will take their participation seriously, otherwise we will not be interested in providing the community with more tournaments in the future.

3. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Justice (07-12-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information