Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Would be a cool thing if u guy's add a daily mission for VIP's & none VIP that change automatically every 24hours, an example of a mission Game/Mode Turbo- Map Mansion - 200 kills, and might work aswell with Quest/Challenge/Q. and most importantly will be diffrent between the reward with VIP's and None VIP's.

Thats just it, think about it since it's a good idea that come up with my head while playing ingame.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Glaizel for this useful post:

Irahnik (05-27-2019), la flame (05-24-2019), minecraft (05-24-2019), Oriqin (05-23-2019), randomserver (05-25-2019), Salem (05-22-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Many games do that nowadays. I think that's a good idea indeed.

4. The following 8 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Beast (05-22-2019), Irahnik (05-27-2019), la flame (05-24-2019), Oriqin (05-23-2019), randomserver (05-25-2019), Salem (05-22-2019), Victory (05-29-2019), Zabu (05-22-2019)

Hc Spiderman
    And what would be the reward be? This game is giving alot of free stuff already for just playing.

6. The following user said thank you to Hc Spiderman for this useful post:

la flame (05-24-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by pah2 View Post
    And what would be the reward be? This game is giving alot of free stuff already for just playing.
    Perhaps new special items / skins / cosmetics for a limited amount of time.

8. The following 6 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Glaizel (05-25-2019), Salem (05-22-2019), Victory (05-29-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    would be gr8 if some of the time limited stuff were better than donation items (and are never permanently on your character) so that those that already have everything in the game would also need these items, unlike the event shop items which are never needed if you already have everything permanent.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    would be gr8 if some of the time limited stuff were better than donation items (and are never permanently on your character) so that those that already have everything in the game would also need these items, unlike the event shop items which are never needed if you already have everything permanent.
    Yea i aggree and 7 days to 3days will do depends on the mission right. And if u have been so active 30days in a row the first day of the next month ull get a harder task and u can get a jjang for completing all task of the month i believe that last 7 days would be nc if they put an animation on it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I remember working on something like this with Jeff, too bad he never finished the last bits of the quest/daily system.

minecraft's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    Would be a cool thing if u guy's add a daily mission for VIP's & none VIP that change automatically every 24hours, an example of a mission Game/Mode Turbo- Map Mansion - 200 kills, and might work aswell with Quest/Challenge/Q. and most importantly will be diffrent between the reward with VIP's and None VIP's.

Thats just it, think about it since it's a good idea that come up with my head while playing ingame.
    Add a freestyle gunz logo card example first day is F and second is R, when u finish all of the mission there will be a coupon that u yourself will get a chance to get a skin that is 5percentage to win very impossible indeed. And there should a a choice for u to choose what setskin do u like, an example skin for tdm player, special gamemode, gun game turbo mode, clan war player quester. Keep in mind that there will be a diffrent looks of setskin. Most importantly a decent guns that is not available in donor,nondonor,vipshop. And eventshop. here are the list of some guns that u can add if implemented. Revolver,Rifle,Sniper,Med,Shotgun.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by minecraft View Post
    Add a freestyle gunz logo card example first day is F and second is R, when u finish all of the mission there will be a coupon that u yourself will get a chance to get a skin that is 5percentage to win very impossible indeed. And there should a a choice for u to choose what setskin do u like, an example skin for tdm player, special gamemode, gun game turbo mode, clan war player quester. Keep in mind that there will be a diffrent looks of setskin. Most importantly a decent guns that is not available in donor,nondonor,vipshop. And eventshop. here are the list of some guns that u can add if implemented. Revolver,Rifle,Sniper,Med,Shotgun.
    Thank you.

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post

Good idea, but it won't help the server gain player count, we must come up with unique one that not even other games have. To be exact pro players want a diffrent map for Cw's not just that we need more maps for new players for them to get hook to gunz community. we need a gamemode that isn't that lame when it gets months old. that just it.

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Brawlhalla does this kinda thing. I support 100%
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Thread Information