Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks
    hey... fg rooms are all garden and atk n def. why help them make MANY more? Is no point "shrug"

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    From my perspective, we are taking away less freedom for players by putting a limit to any room.

The purpose of training room was for people to train. But slowly, it has evolved into a room where people can relax and hangout with friends without spamming the lobby but also having the ability to be in character and chill.

I believe there will be another solution to more variety rooms if the player counts went up. Maybe adding some odd Tags like [R][IA] would bring some variety.

Then you would possiblity have a :
    TDM Garden with [R][IA]
    TDM Garden with no tags
    AnD Mansion with [R][IA]
    AnD Mansion with no tags

Some people enjoy the tags and play in those rooms. Some people don't like tags and play in the rooms without tags.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

LizaSoberano (05-30-2019), Zeino (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    I think many people are misinterpreting my point here. I have no problem with big training rooms. It's the fact that they're just used as an afk platform to get your daily hours in. Touching the training room player limit is not necessary. However I think there should be a timer on training rooms.

What I despise is that the only choice you currently have is between 32 player Garden "TDM" and a training room with 20 afk people. And honestly I think the 32 player garden rooms are ridiculous. It's the other modes than training that need the player limits in my opinion.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What about making it so training rooms have no impact on the 3 hours activity instead of decreasing the rooms capacity/duration?

That's even worse. As an active player I'm saying is, lot of people in this server enjoys to stay in training rooms to hang out with friends and chill. Just like Linzor said, most of those players are not even afk. If training rooms get removed from impact on 3h activity, I'm sure we'll lose even more players.

Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    However I think there should be a timer on training rooms.

I disagree again. Let the players have freedom to play about how many hours they want to play in a room. Doesn't matter if it's training or any other mode. If you want to play in other modes or maps try to make those rooms and wait a bit to get other players join.

6. The following user said thank you to Zeino for this useful post:

Student (05-30-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    If this is all the case I do not see a problem putting a time limit on training rooms only, say 30 minutes, when it ends you can just start game again and kick the afks.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If this is all the case I do not see a problem putting a time limit on training rooms only, say 30 minutes, when it ends you can just start game again and kick the afks.
    Too inconvenient, makes active players in the room leave and sometimes even log off, it stops the flow of the room and the discussions, happens in exp rooms as well.

9. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Zeino (05-30-2019)

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Too inconvenient, makes active players in the room leave and sometimes even log off, it stops the flow of the room and the discussions, happens in exp rooms as well.
    Definitely agree.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    From my perspective, we are taking away less freedom for players by putting a limit to any room.

The purpose of training room was for people to train. But slowly, it has evolved into a room where people can relax and hangout with friends without spamming the lobby but also having the ability to be in character and chill.

I believe there will be another solution to more variety rooms if the player counts went up. Maybe adding some odd Tags like [R][IA] would bring some variety.

Then you would possiblity have a :
    TDM Garden with [R][IA]
    TDM Garden with no tags
    AnD Mansion with [R][IA]
    AnD Mansion with no tags

Some people enjoy the tags and play in those rooms. Some people don't like tags and play in the rooms without tags.
    hey... DO NOT BRING BACK R IA TAG!!!!!!!!! A lot of players were lost when cws were inactive and EVERY room was R IA.... It's gone.. fought hard enough in the past to ensure that it happened... Please do not bring this back....

Regards,

A concerned GunZ player

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

Awful (05-31-2019), Ganggbangg (05-31-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Move it up to 60 minutes instead?
    Honestly forgot if there was a maximum amount of time or an infinite amount of time on rooms right now.

Also I am just trying to think along the topic, personally I see no issue with people afking but I can see the point of switching up rooms every now and then to be a refreshing sight.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Looks like this is a hot topic of discussion.

Here's some of what I picked up from this thread (and what I could easily do):

- Add an AFK-autokick-timer for training rooms that kicks you after 5 or 10 minutes of complete inactivity (like we already have for all other modes)

- Remove the 'infinite' time and round option for other modes than Training

- Cap the max player room size for other modes than Training

15. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (06-04-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information