Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Also for a server that maxes out at 100 people online at good times, I think its ludicrous for the room sizes to be that massive. I think the absolute maximum should be 16, or maybe even 12. This would increase the amount of rooms we have on the server and give you more rooms to select from.
    (I really miss the page 2 of lobby).
    Depriving players of what they like isn't a great idea, either. There are plenty of people who enjoy big rooms (but I admit, a 32 player garden all day isn't fun). Getting to page 2 of the lobby should happen with an increased player count or by giving players an incentive to do other stuff, not a division of players in rooms.

Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Can relate to this, at this point I just shuffle between Turbo and Training because anything else just isn't that fun anymore.
    That's because certain features players liked about this server are no longer available. I don't play anymore for the same reason.

Instead of a 3 hour activity requirement, players should have an incentive to play various PvP modes. Ideally, turbo should exclusively be for high exp (rebirths), and other modes should have moderate exp rates and high bounty rates, so that players can convert their bounty to coins instead of earning them by playing for 30-40 minutes spread across a span of 3 hours and idling for the rest. I have around 90 million bounty in-game and it's worthless. Also, the daily free boxes should be replaced by a random drop system in-game just the way it was toward the end of ijji/Aeria.

It should be enough to motivate players to get out of 32 player Town training rooms and start playing various gamemodes like Infected, CTF, DM + Berserker, etc.

What good is Turbo when only a certain set of players with 8-10 characters play it, in exactly one map, and get over 4000 easy kills every week for 100c and some lucky boxes?

2. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Bulba (05-30-2019), Ganggbangg (05-29-2019)

Thread Information