Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

With the introduction of the new activity point system it had become the norm for people to play for 15 minutes and to go afk for several hours in a training room. This defeats the purpose of the system in the first place so something should be done about it. I would recommend that we place a time limit on training rooms to be maximum of 1 hour.

Also for a server that maxes out at 100 people online at good times, I think its ludicrous for the room sizes to be that massive. I think the absolute maximum should be 16, or maybe even 12. This would increase the amount of rooms we have on the server and give you more rooms to select from.
    (I really miss the page 2 of lobby).

If this gets added we could actually have a decent amount of rooms. Which would lead to the good old competition for first page numbers. We should make the maximum rounds / kills required for the game to end (tdm/duel) to a maximum of 50, to shuffle the rooms more often.

Nick™ (pending)

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Eddie (05-29-2019), Ganggbangg (05-29-2019), ijramist (05-29-2019), Jonathan pls (05-29-2019), Lawri (05-29-2019), ViktorBCII (05-30-2019), Zabu (05-29-2019)

Thread Information