Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

With the introduction of the new activity point system it had become the norm for people to play for 15 minutes and to go afk for several hours in a training room. This defeats the purpose of the system in the first place so something should be done about it. I would recommend that we place a time limit on training rooms to be maximum of 1 hour.

Also for a server that maxes out at 100 people online at good times, I think its ludicrous for the room sizes to be that massive. I think the absolute maximum should be 16, or maybe even 12. This would increase the amount of rooms we have on the server and give you more rooms to select from.
    (I really miss the page 2 of lobby).

If this gets added we could actually have a decent amount of rooms. Which would lead to the good old competition for first page numbers. We should make the maximum rounds / kills required for the game to end (tdm/duel) to a maximum of 50, to shuffle the rooms more often.

Nick™ (pending)

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Eddie (05-29-2019), Ganggbangg (05-29-2019), ijramist (05-29-2019), Jonathan pls (05-29-2019), Lawri (05-29-2019), ViktorBCII (05-30-2019), Zabu (05-29-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I support this, would probably increase room variety. I think majority of the community is tired of choosing between training room or garden tdm.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I think majority of the community is tired of choosing between training room or garden tdm.
    Can relate to this, at this point I just shuffle between Turbo and Training because anything else just isn't that fun anymore.

This idea is good, but I don't think it would change that much, the main problem with there being no variety is simply because there isn't that many players online anymore (even though the numbers do go up to a 100+, it doesn't change the fact that most are AFK or in events). Overall I do support this idea, but I'm 50/50 on whether it would actually fix the issue.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty sure they've said that you can't afk for hours but have to actually be "active" (earn xp/play events/kill players and bla) for 3 hours to gain activity points, so I don't know if this is even a thing.

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

ClassiCz (06-07-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Pretty sure they've said that you can't afk for hours but have to actually be "active" (earn xp/play events/kill players and bla) for 3 hours to gain activity points, so I don't know if this is even a thing.
    they meant play like turbo deathmatch for 15 min to get the exp quota for activity points then afk for the rest of the 3 hours.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    they meant play like turbo deathmatch for 15 min to get the exp quota for activity points then afk for the rest of the 3 hours.
    Yeah again, I didn't think that was how it worked. From what I've gathered from older threads you should be active for 3 hours. Not 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, but 3. So earning a significant amount of xp for 15 minutes shouldn't matter.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah again, I didn't think that was how it worked. From what I've gathered from older threads you should be active for 3 hours. Not 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, but 3. So earning a significant amount of xp for 15 minutes shouldn't matter.
    You have to be online for 3 hours, if met all the requirments in 30 min, you can probably afk for the remaining time

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure those were the intentions. However though I find myself receiving activity points at times where I haven't spent even nearly close to 3 hours of playing

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    This could either be a good idea, or it could lead to 5 small Town training rooms being made all at once Jokes.

I support this though. Most people just make one giant 32 player Town training room and then you see a decent TDM last for a bit, then the rest of the rooms will occasionally pop up and die quickly, like the turbos, DMs, and glad rooms. I'd rather see a bunch of smaller sized 10-12 player max rooms, since the players feel forced to make a new room instead of joining the one big one.

I like the time limit idea too on training rooms. It gets to the point where the map meds and meds you drop down won't even heal you because people keep these rooms up for days by going AFK. I'd say make it more like 3 hours though instead of 1. This could cause a problem for players who like to do skillmaps or medstyle and don't want to keep restarting a room.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I'd like a room hosted by the server itself, that just rotates maps in tdm, 10 rounds, like a sticky room

13. The following 5 users say thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (05-29-2019), Glaizel (05-29-2019), Hulk (05-30-2019), Mike (05-29-2019), Sorcery (05-31-2019)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information