Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    I'd like a room hosted by the server itself, that just rotates maps in tdm, 10 rounds, like a sticky room
    Great idea, indeed i support this. 100%.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    just bring the cash prize back, pay it on time, and playercount will go up really good

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just make an auto-kick if players are afk for 15min in a training room.
    mifuk

Thanks
    Great, now we're going to have multiple full training rooms with people being AFK.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Also for a server that maxes out at 100 people online at good times, I think its ludicrous for the room sizes to be that massive. I think the absolute maximum should be 16, or maybe even 12. This would increase the amount of rooms we have on the server and give you more rooms to select from.
    (I really miss the page 2 of lobby).
    Depriving players of what they like isn't a great idea, either. There are plenty of people who enjoy big rooms (but I admit, a 32 player garden all day isn't fun). Getting to page 2 of the lobby should happen with an increased player count or by giving players an incentive to do other stuff, not a division of players in rooms.

Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Can relate to this, at this point I just shuffle between Turbo and Training because anything else just isn't that fun anymore.
    That's because certain features players liked about this server are no longer available. I don't play anymore for the same reason.

Instead of a 3 hour activity requirement, players should have an incentive to play various PvP modes. Ideally, turbo should exclusively be for high exp (rebirths), and other modes should have moderate exp rates and high bounty rates, so that players can convert their bounty to coins instead of earning them by playing for 30-40 minutes spread across a span of 3 hours and idling for the rest. I have around 90 million bounty in-game and it's worthless. Also, the daily free boxes should be replaced by a random drop system in-game just the way it was toward the end of ijji/Aeria.

It should be enough to motivate players to get out of 32 player Town training rooms and start playing various gamemodes like Infected, CTF, DM + Berserker, etc.

What good is Turbo when only a certain set of players with 8-10 characters play it, in exactly one map, and get over 4000 easy kills every week for 100c and some lucky boxes?

6. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Bulba (05-30-2019), Ganggbangg (05-29-2019)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think it's a terrible idea to minimize the room size because some people, mostly training heroes, enjoy having the ability to play in a full room with another 30 people. Some people come online just to 'hang out' in training rooms and not to play CW, TDM or Infected. Those specific people will lose interest very quickly if we decide to split them up.

Before I've stopped playing, I was only cwing. And when cw went inactive, I went to training rooms because it was actually fun to have a chat with some people. I don't know about now, but when I played in training rooms, I barely saw any AFKers, maybe one or two but that's all. I don't know if there's such thing, but an auto-kick for afkers in training rooms can be a good idea.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Bulba (05-30-2019), Hulk (05-30-2019), Zeino (05-30-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Copy pasting what I wrote in a different group:

From what I get to hear from the community directly, most people seem to be upset about us removing and stripping them from content and accessibility. Downgrading rooms will just be added on to that complaint.

You say more options but I don't think this is the way to go for it. I don't think this will lead to people being more open-minded for other modes but more likely just stop playing altogether if they can't just "hang out" with a bunch of people and feel like a part of the community/game. I think having a huge room filled with people adds to the excitment of just being with a bunch of people the same time
    Maybe the channel chatbox will become more active then
    k3k

If you wanted more variation on modes and sort of rooms, then you shouldn't have removed the tags
    That really killed a lot of rooms/modes
    Still get to hear complaints about that
    it ruined their "playstyle" and a bunch of "fun" modes

I still don't really understand why we removed it. We basically stripped them off having fun their own way to try please the veterans of this game
    What I'm saying is that they are in a training room for a reason. I don't think "removing" the training room will make them go elsewhere but probably just disappear all together
    a bunch of those modes were a thing when the tags were here
    For real tho, why exactly were tags removed? was it because what I stated above about Old school players or was it simply because you didn't want tags? Because I still just see it as a downgrade
    you removed the creativity of different kind of "modes"

Usually there's a lot of people in there just talking with each other
    A bunch of them are "randoms", new players or just don't know anyone and who is trying to feel like a part of the game/community
    A bunch try to just talk to others and throw in a comment here and there to get to know others

It's like when you start a pubg game or w/e and see a bunch of people
    it feels good just seeing a bunch of other people
    it makes it feel bigger than what it really is
    Whenever I'm in training rooms then most people doesn't seem to be afk

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bulba (05-30-2019), Zeino (05-30-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Don't minimize room size ok thnx

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    I totally disagree. I don't think this is a good idea at all. Playing in crowded rooms is always fun. And limiting the room player count will make only people complain and leave the server.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What about making it so training rooms have no impact on the 3 hours activity instead of decreasing the rooms capacity/duration?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information