Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Looks like this is a hot topic of discussion.

Here's some of what I picked up from this thread (and what I could easily do):

- Add an AFK-autokick-timer for training rooms that kicks you after 5 or 10 minutes of complete inactivity (like we already have for all other modes)

- Remove the 'infinite' time and round option for other modes than Training

- Cap the max player room size for other modes than Training
    i can only agree with the kick after being afk for 10-15 minutes because of the points zeino and others brought up

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zeino (06-04-2019)

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i can only agree with the kick after being afk for 10-15 minutes because of the points zeino and others brought up
    I agree with Bunny.

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    hey... DO NOT BRING BACK R IA TAG!!!!!!!!! A lot of players were lost when cws were inactive and EVERY room was R IA.... It's gone.. fought hard enough in the past to ensure that it happened... Please do not bring this back....

Regards,

A concerned GunZ player
    [r] [ia] is useful, I usually play Capture the Flag back then, and i accidently learned how to rs co'z of that tag. there we're 500/200 players at that time, and in every room there are so many new players like me that use rifles and rockets and what we all do is spam untill version 8 comes and remove a lot of tags a massive change, It ruined Freestyle GunZ not because of the hitbox change It's because of the Anti-Lead, Silent's hitbox was pretty much better than 1.5's Hitbox, the only reason why players didn't like it because sometimes they dealt a huge damage randomly and sometimes it does 0 damage even though u did hit pb, and what i see is they we're blaming the hitbox instead of the Anti-Lead- > not just me other of my friends does feels it too.

tags are much useful if u will look back at the previous version of Freestyle GunZ, new players like the game co'z of that tag theres something that u can't explain that FGunZ is something unique coz of that tag > my point here is the fun factor that makes players happy, for me it really doesn't matter if they put back or not well they won't since they removed it already there's no point for them to bring it back, aldo there are [r][ia] on CTF and INFECTED. I'ts kinda sad at the same time that we are getting 50 player count and the highest is 100, we are the official Freestyle GunZ the main one, other gunz server from Vietnam and Taiwan, copied FGunZ version 7 and as of now they got 1.4k players, lowest is 400 Taiwan Server. the Vietnam hit 700 player's lowest is 200. This is how popular Freestyle GunZ is.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Glaizel for this useful post:

LizaSoberano (06-05-2019), Oriqin (06-05-2019), randomserver (06-05-2019)

Thanks
    - Remove the 'infinite' time and round option for other modes than Training
    An infinite timer is useful in modes like Gungame, DM, and CTF, where players can actually win by achieving the target score/kills. It can be quite annoying for CTF games to end in 30 minutes thanks to the default timer. I'd made a suggestion about adjusting default timers a while ago. Maybe it'd help end rounds within an appropriate amount of time.

- Cap the max player room size for other modes than Training
    I might be biased here, but this is just another way of depriving us of certain popular features that were removed after v7. Infected, CTF, DM, and Gungame are great in big rooms. If some people don't like big TDM rooms, they should simply avoid them rather than taking away the option from others who enjoy them.

I don't generally find the garden or atk & def crowd playing small TDM rotations in 5 maps on repeat for long - they just quit or join training rooms. People with the constant serious/"oldgen" mentality who consider everyone else "questers" or "randoms" aren't the only ones who play, so it's only fair that all kinds of players have the options to do what they like. Variety makes this game fun.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 06-05-2019 at 03:08 AM.

7. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Zeino (06-05-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I will do a few changes next update and we will see how it goes from there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information