Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    May the vote system show who toggled the vote? I would like to see that specific group/person vote kicking me repeatedly in TDMs.

5/29/2019 - Repeatedly kicked in tdm all day no matter what; Yes i made a form account specifically for this reason. Abusive of the vote kick system from people. (Votes were rejected) but still that is a bit excessive to be doing that.

Moral of story :

Anything i do without peeping a word or anything - vote kick

Been happening for a while now, at this point it's just being a pest.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Hooni for this useful post:

Awful (05-31-2019), Dante (05-31-2019), Eddie (05-30-2019), la flame (06-01-2019)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Same thing has been happening to me as of lately. Adds up to like 4-5 kick attempts a day now for just talking with my friends lol. I'll join a room and be talking to my friend, not attacking or bothering anyone, and then out of no where I'm constantly trying to be kicked out of rooms with no reasoning. I think on top of showing who kicked you, it should make you pick from a short list of reasons for why you're starting the vote (i.e. Eddie wants to kick ___. Reason: Hacking. Do you accept? Y or N?) or (Eddie wants to kick ___. Reason: Harassment. Do you accept? Y or N?). This way if you keep getting kicked for BS reasons and did nothing wrong, you can screenshot the vote and report the player following you and kicking you, backing yourself up if say you had video evidence showing you did nothing wrong.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Hooni (05-30-2019), «Benjamin» (05-30-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    So something like Player1 is attempting to start a vote to kick Player2, do you agree to kick Player2? Yes/No I suppose?

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, something like that player1 is attempting to start a vote on player2. Sometimes i don't play on hooni to not get instant kicked from games. (Really what did i do to offend people) Smh.. I assume i have to start over as a new person in the server? Seems like the only logical solution.

minecraft's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    inevergetkick coz im a noob butitwill be great if thatwillbemadesorry myspaceisbroken.needtobuynewkeyboardtommorow!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You can always whisper a online staff member when it happens so he can check it out

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    This has been suggested severeal times, each time it got declined.

sucked georges cock for it

Country
    Thanks
    Yes I looked into the history for forms as I can see it has been suggested many times. But targeting one person to be kicked out of every game lol common. Not even bothering anyone.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Possible. Waiting for more opinions.

12. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Alegra (06-05-2019)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with all the claims above ^

BUT, the moment it shows the name of the vote starter things might get awkward.
    Since many people are taking this game way too seriously it could cause weird grudges all around.....
    yeah yeah I know it sounds weird as **** but hey, it is true if you get to know the people here, hehe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information