Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    My opinion on this is rather than implementing who is starting the kick which may cause unnecessary grudges, the abuse issue should be addressed and fixed.

2. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Hooni (06-04-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    And another point, if someone starts a vote against you and it gets declined at the first time, let the voting system auto-block all the votes that coming against you after the first vote (at least for a limited period of time), cause some players will just keep getting votes and starting votes against you till you get kicked.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I think the main problem resides in the fact that players can vote kick an individual, go back to the lobby, make a new room, return to the original room and kick the individual repeatedly.

I think this needs to adressed so players earn their vote kicks on a time based system and not action based.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I think the main problem resides in the fact that players can vote kick an individual, go back to the lobby, make a new room, return to the original room and kick the individual repeatedly.

I think this needs to adressed so players earn their vote kicks on a time based system and not action based.
    I agree with this. Some are friends and they bully one person. One of them leaves the room and gains a vote and tries all their might to kick that person.

Hc Spiderman
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Same thing has been happening to me as of lately. Adds up to like 4-5 kick attempts a day now for just talking with my friends lol. I'll join a room and be talking to my friend, not attacking or bothering anyone, and then out of no where I'm constantly trying to be kicked out of rooms with no reasoning. I think on top of showing who kicked you, it should make you pick from a short list of reasons for why you're starting the vote (i.e. Eddie wants to kick ___. Reason: Hacking. Do you accept? Y or N?) or (Eddie wants to kick ___. Reason: Harassment. Do you accept? Y or N?). This way if you keep getting kicked for BS reasons and did nothing wrong, you can screenshot the vote and report the player following you and kicking you, backing yourself up if say you had video evidence showing you did nothing wrong.
    And what about 99% of the population on FGunZ who doesn't speak English? I think you should use terms like "Grief" "Bad words" etc to make it understandable for most of the people who still play this game.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pah2 View Post
    And what about 99% of the population on FGunZ who doesn't speak English? I think you should use terms like "Grief" "Bad words" etc to make it understandable for most of the people who still play this game.
    pretty sure theres like 3 people total who cant understand "hacking" and "harassment" and "spamming" in today's gunz.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pah2 View Post
    I didn't use any words that were much different than what you find in the rules of this game. If a player can't understand the rules of this game (or my post for a relevant example), then they can just translate the post or words they don't understand. I don't go around asking players who speak Dutch or Hebrew in this community to "dumb down" their text for me because I don't fully understand their language. I would just translate whatever I don't know to get a general idea.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

But what about for the times where people "call in for back up" and ask their friends/clanmates to come help kick the player ? People really go out of their way to make sure a player gets successfully kicked just because they like to bother them for no reason. I still stand by it that if you include the player name and the reason for kicking the player, it'll be a great way to prevent the harassment issue from happening. And even in times where someone legitimately needs to kick a person, saying players will be scared to kick someone if you show their name just seems silly to me. They usually give themselves away anyway. Without the names appearing now, it's not hard to find out who started the vote if it's for a real purpose. The vote is usually followed by an "all Y" or it's more than likely someone you can tell is getting mad after dying or being taunted. When you're randomly kicked and no one is saying anything about it or even attacking you, you have no clue who to blame.

If they won't let the players see who starts the vote, at least let staff be able to see who behind the scenes for when players need to make a complaint.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Here's what I picked up from the discussion:

- Add name of the person that started the /kick

- Change the /kick system so you can't just rejoin to start a new /kick, but will have to wait 30 minutes for example to be able to start a new /kick

- Add /unkick so users can vote to unkick a person

An idea of mine:

- Right now it's enough if more than 66% of the room vote YES for the person to be kicked (in a room of 12 people, that would be 8 YES votes) -> I could change this value to 80% for example (in a room of 12 people, that would be 10 YES votes) resulting in less unfair kicks

Which ones would you like to see (the most)?

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (06-04-2019)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Here's what I picked up from the discussion:

- Add name of the person that started the /kick

- Change the /kick system so you can't just rejoin to start a new /kick, but will have to wait 30 minutes for example to be able to start a new /kick

- Add /unkick so users can vote to unkick a person

An idea of mine:

- Right now it's enough if more than 66% of the room vote YES for the person to be kicked (in a room of 12 people, that would be 8 YES votes) -> I could change this value to 80% for example (in a room of 12 people, that would be 10 YES votes) resulting in less unfair kicks

Which ones would you like to see (the most)?
    I personally would like see the most the /unkick function, it will save some work for the staff members as well.
    I also think it's a good idea to change the /kick system. Not sure if every 30 minutes, maybe every hour or so.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I personally would like see the most the /unkick function, it will save some work for the staff members as well.
    I also think it's a good idea to change the /kick system. Not sure if every 30 minutes, maybe every hour or so.
    agreed with these 2 things.
    the 80% is not really necessary, since most rooms wont get 32 players, its pretty easy to avoid getting kicked if u have like 3 friends who will always vote no for u

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information