Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hc Spiderman
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Well, I suggested this years back, and many ppl seemed to like it. Basically a suggestion to hold a FGunZ air duel tournament.

Map; castle or whatever u can come up with
    Mode; duel
    Rules; no touching lé ground or bubai round (2gms have to attend to spec 1 user each)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Could host it as event, currently too many tourneys planned.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Let me get it straight, you want us to make an air duel tournament and every time people play it, 2 gms need to spectate?

Hc Spiderman
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Let me get it straight, you want us to make an air duel tournament and every time people play it, 2 gms need to spectate?
    Yeah, that's mainly in castle, each GM would have to spectate a certain player to prevent them from cheating (touching the grind).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pah2 View Post
    Yeah, that's mainly in castle, each GM would have to spectate a certain player to prevent them from cheating (touching the grind).
    I'm sorry but I think it's a terrible idea, 2 GMs are required to spectate duel tournament matches..

Hc Spiderman
    I'm sorry but I think it's a terrible idea, 2 GMs are required to spectate duel tournament matches..
    you can ofc also let 1gm spectate both, but ye.. cheating gets easier den, it's a matter of trust i guess

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    dont see the need, recording is mandatory in tournaments anyways. view the recording twice, one time for each player and see if either cheated.
    if one cheated and didnt admit he is disqualified.

Country
    Thanks
    you can ofc also let 1gm spectate both, but ye.. cheating gets easier den, it's a matter of trust i guess
    I still think it's a bad idea because according to your idea, people will be able to play it ONLY when there's at least 1 GM who's willing to waste his own time by spectating duel tournaments.

Hc Spiderman
    I still think it's a bad idea because according to your idea, people will be able to play it ONLY when there's at least 1 GM who's willing to waste his own time by spectating duel tournaments.
    they can also just record it, i was saying this cus last matches were also broadcasted on stream, no need to tbh.

Country
    Thanks
    they can also just record it, i was saying this cus last matches were also broadcasted on stream, no need to tbh.
    Are you talking about an official tournament or a duel tournamnet? Those are two different things and in your main post you wrote DUEL TOURNAMENT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information