ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Khang & Vow

Reason: Hitbox

Proof/Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/rNRb9pf
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...BECCN6zb7Ls8UC

just a thing .... dont tell me its their high ping.... !!!
    they dmg a lot of shit in a mid range almost in every single shot
    fg's system is known of its weakness and low dmg despite its accurate shots
    but that doesnt actually implement on them... w0w what a coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

besides, u can notice how confident they rush us... they rush like they know they gonna 3 shot us ~~~ *hacking signs*

Country
    Thanks
    Are you guys dead or still can’t spot it ?

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    No. We are not dead. GMs will respond. Please be patient.

WeaponShop Replay: Both users had many moments pb range where he hit close to Zod's body but completely missed. If hitbox was increased, those hits would have dealt a lot or at least some damage.

Town Replay: I didn't see anything wrong except for distance lag and ping.

Factory Replays: Normal Damage and hits. Didn't see anything new.

My answer is no. He is not Hit-boxing. It's his ping and distance lag. Something I noticed was dmg count was a little delayed but again it might be recording or the distance. Just remember that one guy was 100 ping and other one was 140 area.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Its a NO from me aswell. It was all distance lag, didn't see any sign of hitbox or any other hack. Rest of the things are explained by bulba.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Regarding Vow: On the first replay it looked very much like he was using a hitbox. Every shot was high dmg, I believe he had 1 30 dmg shot and the rest was all ~70+.

Then you have the town map where the majority of his shots are doing low damage (toggled off?). On the last 2 replays it fluctuates, some rounds he hits really hard.

Conclusion: The first replay was obvious for me. The other replays there is a lot of inconsistency inbetween rounds. I believe he might have been using hitbox. I think we should ban him and see what he has to say in a unban appeal.

I don't think its strong enough evidence to ban him for it though, might have just had a lucky couple rounds.

Regarding Khang: His damage for the hits dealt were consistent throughout the replays, I don't believe he was using hitbox.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sorry for the late post, but this is what I have to say about Vow and Khang;

Regarding Vow: I believe that the user was using a hitbox. In weapon shop he 2 shotted Sin without even looking at him (You can't blame 150 ping on that one). In round 6 the user has his crosshair on Zod, but Sin got behind him. Out of nowhere he does a perfect 180 and 2 shots Sin (again without even looking at the target).

The first round in factory was also really obvious. He rushed to the side where he attacked Sin, dealing 50 damage in total. Zod started to attack Vow but Vow completely ignored Zod and went straight after Sin. When he rushed to Sin his first shot dealt 20 dmg (his total dmg was 70 in total). The last 2 shots were nowhere near Sin but somehow he dealt 140 damage.

Regarding Khang: Unlike the other staff members I do think that Khang is hitboxing as well. With even less ping than Vow it's insane how hard he hits whilst completely missing the target. 1 E.G. The first round of weaponshop he COMPLETELY misses the target and still does 90 dmg!??

Conclusion: Since it is a rule that 3 gm's have to approve in order to ban someone, I would like my fellow staff members to watch the replays again.
    Last edited by Shang; 06-13-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Moreover, the one who played on Vow was named Shjn, a known player who is hated by other ppl for hitting way too hard. However, I don’t think Vow is his real account, his main is RanEZ, if you could make sure of these infos health, would be highly appreciated. Vow is REALLY bad when v8 came out, all of a sudden he hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I'm sorry for the late post, but this is what I have to say about Vow and Khang;

Regarding Vow: I believe that the user was using a hitbox. In weapon shop he 2 shotted Sin without even looking at him (You can't blame 150 ping on that one). In round 6 the user has his crosshair on Zod, but Sin got behind him. Out of nowhere he does a perfect 180 and 2 shots Sin (again without even looking at the target).

The first round in factory was also really obvious. He rushed to the side where he attacked Sin, dealing 50 damage in total. Zod started to attack Vow but Vow completely ignored Zod and went straight after Sin. When he rushed to Sin his first shot dealt 20 dmg (his total dmg was 70 in total). The last 2 shots were nowhere near Sin but somehow he dealt 140 damage.

Regarding Khang: Unlike the other staff members I do think that Khang is hitboxing as well. With even less ping than Vow it's insane how hard he hits whilst completely missing the target. 1 E.G. The first round of weaponshop he COMPLETELY misses the target and still does 90 dmg!??

Conclusion: Since it is a rule that 3 gm's have to approve in order to ban someone, I would like my fellow staff members to watch the replays again.
    Exactly. That’s LITERALLY what I’m tryna discern, me and my mate were just lost and wondering where are we getting hit, we couldn’t even specify which one of them is hitting us. For instance, I face Khang, I get dropped, I check their DMG right after my death, and I see that dmg was dealt by his mate which was a kilometer away.
    Last edited by ijramist; 06-14-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    No. We are not dead. GMs will respond. Please be patient.

WeaponShop Replay: Both users had many moments pb range where he hit close to Zod's body but completely missed. If hitbox was increased, those hits would have dealt a lot or at least some damage.

Town Replay: I didn't see anything wrong except for distance lag and ping.

Factory Replays: Normal Damage and hits. Didn't see anything new.

My answer is no. He is not Hit-boxing. It's his ping and distance lag. Something I noticed was dmg count was a little delayed but again it might be recording or the distance. Just remember that one guy was 100 ping and other one was 140 area.

I believe a 80+ ping does play a big role, but not in that case.
    Both of them are landing uncentered shots on us, which is supposed to deal a really low dmg. You can compare our consistent incessant aim and shots to their random ass hits, without even thinking, we should deal x2 dmg more than them despite our solid hits. FG’s current dmg system is completely horrible and you know it well, yet they can deal hella dmg with it ? inconsequential.

In addition, you can notice how confident they rush us, almost in every single round, get me a player that does that in the whole GunZ history and I will cancel that report right away (a legit player of course), it’s a clan war where everyone plays it seriously and is supposed to include some camps and pots to avoid getting hit, but sadly, they are insane, rushing with a massive confidence and hitting like a damn truck.
    Last edited by ijramist; 06-14-2019 at 12:27 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Been more than a week. GM votes were 2-2, which leads me to decline this report.

If you happen to encounter them again and still believe they're hacking, take new replays and report them again.

Thread Information