Banned

Thanks
    IGN: Bipolarity (ET)
    REASON: Unkicking ppl who flame at others. The ppl in the room who know the user (Don) flamed at us, then came back in the room with his friends and kicked him whilst i was AFK.
    Evidence: User Don and Bipolarity.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    1. I never unkicked anyone. I came in the room, as you saw, asked why Don was kicked, got only response from a few players. You said he flamed you, which I doubt, and BEN/BATZONA were backing you up. The only player who denied this was ProAssPlayer. I told Don its 3 against 1 so I can't unkick him.

2. I went afk for 20 minutes and came back to BENZONA flooding me to unkick him. He asked me what is my problem and that he got kicked because of me. It was allegedly Don who kicked him. I have no idea who unkicked him from the room, but I let BEN know that if I was Don I would kick him aswell. Because he is clearly backing up you who I am almost certain that started the flame war.

3. As an ET, I am not obliged to unkick people from rooms. It's simply my good will whether I'll do it or not. And I'll help someone out if I asume that they were unfairly kicked.

Banned

Thanks
    Alright then, i've got it wrong if its not you. Then it must be someone, since you've checked its '3 against 1', why was the GM not informed about this before proceeding to unkick the user Don.
    Why is the innocent user BENZONA being targeted for backing up me?
    What Don did was simply bring more of he's friends to kick BENZONA out whilst i was gone.
    They've also kicked me out W/O any reason.

Why was BENZONA not unkicked and Don was? BENZONA also asked Ganggbangg for unkick, but both you and him refused?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yes I did refuse to unkick. Like Bipolarity said, we are not obliged to unkick anyone from rooms.

If Don got unkicked by another GM he got lucky or the GM had a reason to unkick.

Closed and moved.

Thread Information