Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    At DG we had this working, deriving from the /hide command for GMs and the death cam from any TDM mode.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cartoonz View Post
    At DG we had this working, deriving from the /hide command for GMs
    That's how I would do it, too.

It's actually quite easy to add spectators but I don't really see any need for it.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's how I would do it, too.

It's actually quite easy to add spectators but I don't really see any need for it.
    could be useful to watch 1v1's ,events, tournaments etc..

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Can always disable chat for spectators if that is an issue.

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Flow (06-21-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    could be useful to watch 1v1's ,events, tournaments etc..
    Thats true, but then i see GM annouce ppl to watch twitch, that wont be looked at then.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi! I was directed here by Neighbour Mike from the Discord channel. I am working youtube series directed to new players like myself and learning Kstyle. I have a lot of video scripts already made and most footage already captured, but I was trying to make a good intro to each video. I was thinking a landscape pan shot of a person BF'ing across the screen.

Unfortunately, since spectator mode is not available I cannot record any footage or gameplay with camera not locked onto a person or having my own character in plain view. A spectator mode, as I understanding it is a rather difficult and controversial issue already discussed and proposed here at Freestyle GunZ. I have no input on how that can be a non-issue, but I just wanted to give my perspective on a purely "non-competitive" stance.

It really makes any possibility for quality videos or media content.

8. The following user said thank you to UltraNugget for this useful post:

Bunny (06-21-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by UltraNugget View Post
    Hi! I was directed here by Neighbour Mike from the Discord channel. I am working youtube series directed to new players like myself and learning Kstyle. I have a lot of video scripts already made and most footage already captured, but I was trying to make a good intro to each video. I was thinking a landscape pan shot of a person BF'ing across the screen.

Unfortunately, since spectator mode is not available I cannot record any footage or gameplay with camera not locked onto a person or having my own character in plain view. A spectator mode, as I understanding it is a rather difficult and controversial issue already discussed and proposed here at Freestyle GunZ. I have no input on how that can be a non-issue, but I just wanted to give my perspective on a purely "non-competitive" stance.

It really makes any possibility for quality videos or media content.
    This has been solved as we've told the player about spectator mode / free cam in replays (by pressing M).

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

UltraNugget (06-21-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    This has been solved as we've told the player about spectator mode / free cam in replays (by pressing M).
    Yes! While I do agree it was very helpful. I still do think spectator mode for at least training or Deathmatch would be good as having to start recording wait to give time to move the camera and search for a good angle before doing anything is a hassle and time consuming.

I will work with what I have for now. Though, I am a proponent of Spectator mode nonetheless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information