Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Well, the least I could say, if you're P-Kicked by a staff, it all comes to Favoritism and seems it's all what this server is based on lately. I don't blame you.
    I'm pretty sure the admins can find out if GMs abuse the /pkick command.

Originally Posted by Hooni View Post
    All good, I don't play anymore; I'll be the man to put an end to this ''situation'' of instant kicked but still put in mind.. instant kicking me out all games without even playing one round that is a bit disturbing of the society. I'm an average player you're an average player. No one is different we're all an equal human/player. Hatred leads a person to failure in my opinion & is childish.
    You guys claim to get kicked from every room, complain about unfairness and favoritism; and yet never bother posting a report to back your claims. How do you expect the staff to take you seriously and try to help you?

Originally Posted by Hooni View Post
    All good, I don't play anymore; I'll be the man to put an end to this ''situation'' of instant kicked but still put in mind..
    ???
    In this patch, you got exactly what you asked for. Don't you want to see or prove who's allegedly kicking you all the time?

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Could you elaborate why you chose to change the default round timer for TDM and TT from 10 to 3 minutes instead of 5 like you did with Assassination?
    3 minutes seems to be fine even in 32 player rooms. Anything more than that in big rooms just leads to camping/hiding/running. 5 minutes in assassination is reasonable because people have to play defensively to an extent and guard the target.

Overall, nice patch with some changes that were long overdue!

2. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Hart (06-11-2019)

Thread Information